《美女与野兽》精讲 17(在线收听

I should've been with you

我昨晚应该和你一起去的

No, Belle, listen to me

不 贝儿 听我说

It's all right

没关系的

Now go

快走

Live your life

好好生活

And forget me

把我忘了吧

Forget you?

忘了你?

Everything I aim is because of you

我的一切都是你给的

I love you, Belle

我爱你 贝儿

Don't be afraid

不要害怕

I love you too Papa

我也爱你 爸爸

I'm not afraid

我不害怕

And I will escape, I promise

我一定会逃出去的

Wh What?

什么?

You took his place

你来替他

He is my father

他是我爸爸

He's a fool

他是个傻瓜

And so are you

你也是

Belle

贝儿

Papa!

爸爸

Don't hurt him!

别弄伤他!

Papa! No!

爸爸! 不!

I'll come back!

我会回来的!

I promise!

一定会!

Forgive my intrusion mademoiselle

打扰了 贝儿小姐

But I have come to escort you to your room

请让我带您去房间休息一会

My room?

我有房间?

But I thought. Oh, what?

可我以为哦 以为什么?

That "Once this door closes it will not open again"?

当这扇门再次关上 就再也不会打开了吗?

I know

我知道

He gets all dramatic

那都是他吓唬你的

Hallo!

你好!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558014.html