《美女与野兽》精讲 20(在线收听

Pretty eyes

漂亮的眼睛

Proud face

美丽的脸蛋

A perfect canvas. Yes!

完美的画布 好的!

I will find you something worthy of a princess

我给这位公主找一身最配她的衣服

I'm not a princess

我不是公主

Nonsense!

别说胡话!

Let's see what I got in my drawer

我来看看抽屉里都有什么宝贝

Oh! How embarassing!

哦!太不好意思了!

Froufrou come and help mama

沙沙过来帮帮妈妈

Perfecto!

美极了!

Subtle understated I love it! Au revoir!

有内涵 很低调我很喜欢再见!

Froufrou send my love to the maestro

沙沙 替我向音乐大师问好

Picture it. LeFou

想象下 来福

A rustic cabin

乡间小屋

My latest kill roasting on the fire

我在炉火旁烤杀猎物

Adorable children running around us while my love

可爱的孩子在我们身边奔跑 而我的爱…

rubs my tired feet

给我揉我那疲惫的脚

But what did Belle say?

但是贝儿说了什么?

"I will never marry you Gaston!"

我永远不会嫁给你 加斯顿!

You know there are other girls

你知道的 还有其他女孩

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558017.html