《美女与野兽》精讲 21(在线收听

LeFou, you are the best

来福 你挺厉害的

How is it no girls snatch you up yet?

怎么没有姑娘跟你在一起呢?

I've been told that I'm clingy. But I don't really get it

有人说我太黏人 可我不是很懂

Please, please. Someone, someone. Help, help

借过 借过 有人 有人 救命 救命

You must help me

你必须帮助我

It's Belle! He's got Belle. She's locked in a dungeon!

贝儿!他抓了贝儿她被关在地牢里!

Who's got her?

谁抓了她?

A beast!

一只野兽!

A huge horrid monstrous beast!

一个巨大的 可怕的 丑陋的野兽!

My daughter's life is in danger

我女儿的生命处于危险之中

Why do you laugh? It's no joke!

你为什么笑?这不是玩笑!

His castle is hidden in the woods

他的城堡隐藏在树林里

It's already winter there

那儿已经是冬天了

Winter in June?

6月的冬天吗?

Crazy old Maurice

发疯的老莫里斯

Listen to me!

听我说!

The beast is real

真的有野兽

Do you understand?

你们明白吗?

Well, no one help me?

你们都不肯帮我吗?

I'll help, Maurice

我帮你 莫里斯

What?

什么?

You will?

你帮我?

Everybody, stop making fun at this man at once

各位 事情弄清楚前别笑他了

Captain, thank you

加斯顿 谢谢你

Don't thank me, Maurice

不用谢我 莫里斯

Lead us to the Beast

带我们去找野兽

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558018.html