《美女与野兽》精讲 22(在线收听

Come

跟我来

Mama! There's a girl in the castle!

妈妈!城堡里有个姐姐!

Yes, Chip! We know

是的 阿齐 我们知道

What kind of tea does she like?

她喜欢什么茶?

Herbal? oolong? chamomille?

凉茶 乌龙 菊花茶?

I'm too excited!

我太激动了!

Slow down before you break your handle

你慢点 小心摔坏了把手

Hands up, Mrs Potts

抬起手 珀特斯夫人

Lumie!

卢米亚!

I'll be come. Let me do the talking

让我来 我来和他谈一谈

you are making her a dinner?

你在给她做晚饭?

We thought you might appreciate a company

我们以为你会喜欢这个聚会

Master, I just want to assure you that I had no part in this hopeless plan

主人我只是想向你保证… 我没参与这悲催的计划

Preparing a dinner designing a gown for her giving her a suite in the east wing

准备晚餐 为她设计礼服 给她一间在东塔的卧室

You gave her a bedroom?

你给她一间卧室?

No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom

不 不 不 他给了她一间卧室

This is true

这是真的

But if this girl is the one who can break the spell, then maybe you could stop by using dinner to charm her

但是 如果这个女孩能打破魔咒的话 也许你可以停止用晚餐去吸引她

Good thinking, Cogsworth! What?

要善于思考 葛士华 什么?

That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard! Charm the prisoner?

这是我听过的最荒谬的想法!让囚徒爱上我?

But you must try, Master. With every passing day we become less human

但你必须尝试 先生 日子一天天过去… 我们越来越不像人

She's the daughter of a common thief

她是小偷的女儿

What kind of person do you think that makes her?

你认为是什么样的人造就了她?

Ow, you can't judge people by who their father is now, can you?

哦 你不能因为父亲的为人就评价一个人现在可以去了吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558019.html