《美女与野兽》精讲 25(在线收听

I know, darling

亲爱的 我懂你

I'm getting more metallic everyday

我也一天比一天僵硬了

Oh, no. It's happening again. Pardon me

哦 不 又该报时间了 对不起

Oh, everyone, calm yourself

哦 各位 稍安勿躁

We still have time

我们应该还有时间

Mama, am I ever going to be a boy again?

妈妈?我还能变回小男孩吗?

Oh, esay, Chip. You'll have your days in the sun again. You just leave it to me

哦 放心 阿齐 你会有那么一天的 你还会在阳光下生活 不必担心 孩子

I told you to go away

我说了让你走开

Don't worry dear. It's only Mrs Potts

别怕 亲爱的我是茶壶夫人

Oh, I own you a vision!

哦 我知道你的愿景!

How lovely

多可爱啊

It's a very long journey. Let me fix you up before you go

路上会很辛苦的 在你走之前喝杯茶再上路

I have found that most of the troubles seem less troubling after a bracing cup of tea

我发现遇到天大的事 只要喝杯茶也就不算什么了

Slowly now, Chip

慢点 阿齐

Pleased to meet you

很高兴终于见到您了

Wanna see me do a trick?

想看看我的绝招吗?

Chip!

阿齐!

That was a very brave thing you did for your father, deary

你为你的父亲做了件非常勇敢的事情 亲爱的

Yes. We all think so

对啊 我们都这样认为

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558022.html