《美女与野兽》精讲 26(在线收听

We all think so.

我们都这么认为

I'm worried about him

我很担心他

He's never been on his own

他照顾不好自己的

Cheer up, my puppet

振作起来 小姑娘

Things will turn out in the end. You'll feel a lot better after dinner

事情到头来终会解决的 吃饱了饭你会感觉好多了

But he said "if she doesn't eat with me she doesn't eat at all"

但是他说 “如果她不跟我一起吃 她什么都别想吃”

People say a lot of things in anger

人们在愤怒时会说很多胡话

It is our choice whether or not to listen

我们是否选择倾听那是我们的事

You coming, puppet?

孩子 吃点东西吗?

Go

去吧

They're coming! Final checks everyone!

他们来了 最后检查一遍 快点

No, you don't! If the Master finds that you buy and order some. He will blame me!

不 你不能! 如果主人发现你给那姑娘准备晚餐 他会责怪我的!

Yes, I will make sure of it

是的 肯定会的

But did you see us stand up to win? I am telling you this girl is the one

但是 你看她跟主人叫板的样子 注定是她来解除魔咒

They must fall in love if we are to be human again

如果我们想变回人类 他们必须得相爱

And how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?

可不见面又怎么能相爱?

Ay Chapeau, you missed this spot

唉 普路美 这儿没擦干净

You know, she'll never love him

你知道的 这是白费功夫

A broken clock is right two times a day mon ami

掉坏的钟一天也有两次是准的

But this is not one of those times! Stand up straight!

现在只是没到时候 打起精神

It's time to sparkle!

我们要登场了

I have no taste buds but I can tell this is exquisite

我虽然没味蕾 但也知道这一定很美味

Not so loud. Keep it down

别那么吵 动静小点

Of course. But what is dinner without a little music?

当然 可是没音乐还叫什么晚餐

Music?

音乐

Maestro Cadanza, are you ready?

大师的华彩乐段 你准备好了吗?

It has been so long since I've performed

我好久没有出场了

I can't barely even remember how

我都快忘记怎么弹了

Another cavity

我的牙烂了一颗

Maestro, your wife is upstairs, finding harder and harder to stay awake

大师 你妻子在楼上 她越来越难睡醒了

She's counting on you to help us break this curse

她指望你帮助我们打破这个诅咒呢

Then I shall play through the dental pain

然后我的牙将彻底掉完

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558023.html