《美女与野兽》精讲 28(在线收听

I don't understand why you're all being so kind to me

我不明白为什么你们都对我那么好

Surely you're as trapped here as I am

当然 你就像我一样被困在这里

Don't you ever want to escape?

你不想逃跑吗?

The Master is not as terrible as he appears

主人并不像他看上去那么可怕

Somewhere deep in his soul, there's a prince of a fellow just waiting to be set free

在他的灵魂深处有一位王子一个等待被释放的家伙

Lumie mentioned something about the west wing

卢米亚上次提到过的西塔楼

Never you mind about that

你就别管那个了

Off to bed with you puppet

快去睡觉吧 孩子

Good night. Nighty night

晚安 晚安

Straight to bed

赶紧去睡觉吧

What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

你来这儿干什么?你动了它吗?

Nothing

没有

Do you realize what you could've done? You could've ruined us all!

你知不知道你差点干了什么?你会害死我们的!

Get out of here!

给我出去!

Go!

滚!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558025.html