《美女与野兽》精讲 32(在线收听

Try to get some rest

不管怎样休息会吧

Thank you, miss

谢谢你 小姐

We are eternally grateful

我们感激不尽

Why do you care about him so much?

你为什么那么关心他?

We've looked after him all his life

我们是看着他长大的

But he's cursed you somehow. Why?

但他害你们变成了这样 为什么?

You did nothing

你做了什么

You're quite right there, dear

你说的很对 亲爱的

You see, when the Master lost his mother and his cruel father took that sweet innocent lad and twisted him up to be just like him

是这样 当年主人失去了他的母亲 他冷酷无情的父亲带着那个天真可爱的小伙子 在他父亲的影响下他的性格逐渐扭曲

We did nothing

我们什么也没做

Let him sleep

让他休息吧

Days in the sun

阳光下的日子

When my life has barely begun

当我人生才刚刚开始

Not until my whole life is done

直到结束

Will I ever leave you?

我才会离开你

Will I tremble again?

我是否还会感觉激动地颤抖

To my dear one's gorgeous refrain

我亲爱的人们 请为我忍受

Will you now forever remain

我可能再也

Out of reach of my arms

拥抱不到你们

All those days in the sun

阳光下的日子

What I'd give to relive just one

要如何才能再体验一次

Good night Mama

晚安 妈妈

Undo what's done

扭转时光

And bring back the light

带回光亮

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558112.html