《美女与野兽》精讲 37(在线收听

This is the Paris of my childhood

这就是我童年记忆中的巴黎

This what the borders of my life

是我曾经生活全部的疆域

In this crumbling dusty attic

在这摇摇欲坠布满灰尘的楼顶

Where an artist loved his wife

曾有一位艺术家深爱着他的妻子

Is it to remember?

要记得很容易

Or it to move on?

难的是忘记

Knowing the Paris of my childhood is gone

我知道我童年时的巴黎已远去

What happened to your mother?

你妈妈发生了什么?

It was the one story Papa can never bring himself to tell

正是妈妈的事 爸爸才不愿提起

I think better not to ask

所以 我也不知道

A doctor's mask

是医用面具

Plague

是瘟疫

You must leave. Now

你必须离开 马上

Quickly before it takes her too

快走 别让她也传染了

I'm sorry I ever called your father a thief

抱歉 之前我竟然说你爸爸是小偷

Let's go home

我们回去吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558117.html