《美女与野兽》精讲 44(在线收听

I'd like to see my father

我想看看爸爸

Papa!

爸爸!

What are they doing to him?

他们对他做了什么?

He's in trouble!

他有麻烦了!

Then you must go to him

那你快去吧

What did you say?

你说什么?

You must go to him

你快去找他

No time to waste

别浪费时间了

No

You keep it with you

你拿上它

And you'll always have a way to look back on me

你想我的时候 还能拿它看一看

Thank you

谢谢

Well, Master I have had my doubts but everything's moving like clockwork

嗯 主人 我一开始有些疑虑 但一切顺利

True love really does win the day!

真爱能战胜一切

I let her go

我让她走了

What?

什么?

Master, how could you do that?

主人 你怎么能让她走呢?

I had to

我只能这样

But why?

可是 为什么?

Because he loves her

因为 他爱她

Then why are we not human?

那我们为什么没变回来?

Because she doesn't love him. And now it's too late

因为她不爱他 现在一切都晚了

But she might still come back. No

也许她会回来的 不会

I set her free

我给了她自由

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558124.html