《美女与野兽》精讲 49(在线收听

Show me the castle!

我要看看城堡!

At least they've finally learnt to love

总之 主人终于学会了爱

It'd be better for us if she does love him in return

如果她真能爱上他 那对我们更好

No, this is the first time of at any real hope she would

不 我有强烈的预感 我觉得贝儿心里是有他的

Did you hear that, Mama? Is it her? Is she coming back?

妈妈你听到了吗?会不会是她?是她回来了吗?

Could it be? I told you!

或许吧 我就说吗!

Sacr? bleu! Invaders! Rufianes!

我的天啊!有人入侵!来者不善!

Well where do you go?

你们去哪儿?

So much for true love

哪有什么真爱!

Frame the barricades! And oppose! Move aside!

全体防御!坚守阵地!都让开!

Hearts ablaze banners high We go marching into battle

心中点亮光芒高举旗帜我们进入战斗状态

Unafraid although the danger's just increased

虽然更加危险 但我们无所畏惧

Raise the flag sing the song Here we come we're fifty strong

升起旗帜 唱着这首歌 我们上吧 我们五十个人足够强大

And fifty Frenchmen can't be wrong

五十个法国人是不会有问题的

Let's kill the Beast!

让我们来杀了野兽!

We need help

我们需要帮助

I have to warn the Beast

我得去报信

Warn him? How did you get away from him?

报信?你是怎么逃出来的?

He let me go, Papa. He sent me back to you

是他放了我 爸爸 是他让我回来找你的

I don't understand

我不太明白

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558129.html