《欢乐好声音》精讲 14(在线收听

Okay, everybody, listen up. I gotta send you all home. Right now

好吧 大家伙 听好了 我得让你们全部回家 现在就回家

What? Huh? Yep, 'cause like my dad used to say

什么 对 就像我父亲曾经说的

"Get a good night's sleep and do a great day's work"

晚上睡的饱 白天表现好

That's right. Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning

对了 明天一早就开始彩排

And if you want to become stars and win 100 grand, then you better be ready to work harder than you've ever worked in your lives

如果你想成为明星 赢得十万美金的话那你最好准备吃苦了 你们必须比以前更要努力

So get some sleep and dream big dreams.

所以回家睡个好觉吧 做个好梦

Miss crawly! Okay, come on. That's enough now. Come on off the stage. Please.

凯莉太太 别这样 够了 别闹了 快下去

Dream, big dreams? I know it's good, right?

做个好梦我知道 很棒 对不对

What about the 100 grand?

那十万美金怎么办

Don't you worry, Eddie. There's got to be a way to get it

别着急 艾迪 车到山前必有路

What? Buster, no, listen to me! This show is not gonna save your theater

什么 伯乐 不 听我说 这场演出不会拯救你的剧院的

You're at rock bottom, pal

你现在已经跌入谷底了 老伙计

Yep, and you know what's great about hitting rock bottom Eddie?

对 那你知道跌入谷底的 好处是什么吗 艾迪

There's only one way left to go, and that's up

只有一条路可以走 那就是绝地反击

And you can see the lucky few, leaving the theater behind me

你们可以看到在我身后那些幸运儿正在离开剧院

Now back to you in the studio, John

现在回到演播室 约翰

Oh honey, please, don't cry. You are not a failure

哦 亲爱的 别哭了 你绝对不是一个失败者

There'll be other chances, you just...

其实还有其他机会的 你...

Bah! The heck there will! Dad, please

呸 那真是见鬼了 爸 别这样

Come on! Don't you want this?

难道你不想去唱歌吗

Well, sure, but I messed it up

我当然想 但是我自己毁了它

Then you gotta go back there tomorrow and say

那你明天必须回到那 跟他说

"Mr Moon I demand you let me reaudition!"

月伯乐先生 你必须让我重新试镜

Be confident! Show 'em you ain't gonna be pushed around!

自信点 向他们展示你不会任由摆布

You got that, meena? Uh...Good! Now, go get my cocoa

你知道了吗 米娜 哦...那好 先给我冲一杯热巧克力

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558323.html