《欢乐好声音》精讲 16(在线收听

We've been told there's a ship carrying 25 million in gold gonna dock at night right here

我们得到线报一艘装载着2500万千克金子的货船 今晚就在这停靠

With the usual guards here and here

这里和这里都有大量保安

But lucky for us there's a sewer right under here

但是 幸运的是 这下面有个下水管

So the getaway driver meets us here

所以跑路司机会在这里和我们接头

And that is gonna be you this time Johnny

而且这次跑路司机由你来当 强尼

What? You want You want me to drive? Yeah

什么 你想 你想我来开车当然

It's time my boy had a proper role in the gang eh?

是该让我儿子在帮派之中展露一下头角了 对吧

Hang on hang on dad

等一下 等一下 爸爸

Barry's always been our driver

巴里一直都是我们的司机

Barry don't mind

巴里不会介意的

Do you Barry?

对吧 巴里

No No that's fine Yeah

对 对 当然不介意那行了

So so when exactly is this ship coming in then?

所以什么时候这艘船到达

We ain't got a date yet

我们还没有得到确切情报

Probably won't be for a while though will it?

但是也不会太久 对吧

What do you care? It's the last job we ever need to do

你担心这个干吗 这就用不着我们操心了

When it comes in we go

一旦船只抵达时 我们就出发

Right?

清楚了吗

Great

好吧

Can't wait

那可真是迫不及待了

I saw your ad in the paper

我在报纸上看到你的求职信息

Yes I need a nanny just for a couple of weeks

近几周我家里需要一个保姆

You can? Great

你可以过来 太棒了

Oh the kids?

孩子性格好嘛

Yes they're wonderful

嗯 他们都特别乖

They yeah I have 25

我家里有25个小孩

No I'm I'm not joking

不 我没有在开玩笑

Um but they're really no problem

但是 照顾他们真的特别省心

hello? Hello?

喂 还在吗

Good night mommy

妈咪 晚安

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558325.html