《欢乐好声音》精讲 39(在线收听

Nana!

奶奶

Oh! Do not even think of embracing me

呃 不要有任何抱我的冲动 连想都不行

You got it

没问题

Eddie, please show your Nana to the royal box

艾迪 请带奶奶上贵宾席

Oh, for heaven sakes, I'm perfectly capable of walking

噢 天那别碰我 我自己能走

You nervous?

你紧张吗

Are you kidding?

逗我呢

I'm absolutely terrified

我的小心脏都要跳出来了

Boss. That's his car, isn't it? Right there

老大 这是那只老鼠的车 对吗 就在这儿

Pull over

靠边停

Lapsang souchong courtesy of Mr Moo moo

正山小种红茶 月老板专门为您准备的

Wonderful

简直了

Hhoney, honey, the show is starting, all right?

亲爱的 演出就要开始了 先这样吧

I can't talk now, I gotta go

我现在不方便说话 我先挂了

Of course I love you

我当然爱你了

You think I'd buy you diamond earrings if I didn't

如果我不爱你 我怎么会给你买钻石耳环呢

Where is my money?

欠我的钱在哪里

Okay, okay, listen, listen, I just maybe kind of spent it all. You know?

好 好 好 是这样的 我 我 可能 呃 把它们都花光了 你懂的

No, no, no, please, please wait!

别别别 求你了 等一下

I'll give you the money. I'll get you $100000!

我会把钱还给你的 我会给你 10万美元

Where are you going to get that kind of money?

你从哪儿能拿到这么多钱

Moon! Okay?

月伯乐那 行了吧

Moon's got my money

我的钱在月伯乐那

Who is this "Moon"?

月伯乐是哪棵葱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558348.html