《欢乐好声音》精讲 45(在线收听

Hey, miss crawly

嗨 凯莉太太

Oh, hello, Eddie

哦 你好啊 艾迪

Hey, Did you bring the speedo?

来啦 速比涛带了吗

The, oh, yeah, uh, here. Great

带了 这儿呢 很好

You're a real pal, Eddie

你这哥们够仗义 艾迪

Oh, our first customer

来啦 第一位客户

Miss crawly, fill the bucket

凯莉太太 给水桶满上

Be right with you, sir

马上就来 先生

Wait. What are you doing?

等下 你要干嘛啊

The only other job I know

我印象中唯一还能讨口饭吃的生计

Just glad my dad isn't here to see this

真庆幸老爸不用看到这一幕

Miss crawly, if you would

凯莉太太 能请你

Thanks

多谢

Well, gotta go to work, Uh

好吧 开工咯 额

I'll see you around, Eddie

回头见吧 艾迪

Come on! I ain't got all day!

不是吧 我可没功夫等你这磨洋工

Too slow, dude

你太慢了 伙计

One moment please, sir

马上来 先生

Well, you know the good thing about hitting rock bottom?

你知道跌入底谷的好处是什么吗

There's only one way left to go and that's up

是只剩一条路可走 而那条路就是爬起来

Come on

来吧

You wash, I'll dry

你洗净 我擦干

Thank you, miss crawly

谢谢 凯莉太太

Buster, where are you going?

伯乐 你干嘛去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558354.html