Scene 41 检查(在线收听

Scene 41 检查

❶ 体检之前要空腹。You should keep an empty stomach before examination.

❷ 我需要做眼部检查。I need to get my eyes checked.

对话 A: I need to get my eyes checked. 我需要做眼部检查。

B: Then take your contacts out at first. 先把你的隐形眼镜摘了。

❸ 你需要验血。You need to take a blood test.

对话 A: What should I do about the healthy check-up? 健康检查的时候我需要做什么?

B: You need to take a blood test first. 你要先验血。

❹ 请躺在检查台上。Please lie down on the examing table.

同类表达 Please take a deep breath. 请深呼吸。

Lie on the examing table with your shoes and socks off, please. 请脱掉鞋子和袜子,躺在检查台上。

❺ 请卷起你的袖子。Please roll up your sleeves.

同类表达 I'm going to examine your elbow. Please roll up your sleeves. 我要检查一下你的手肘,请把袖子卷起来。

❻ 这只是例行的体检。It's just a routine medical examination.

同类表达 It's just a routine medical examination, and there's nothing to be worried about. 这只是例行的体检,没什么需要担心的。

❼ 我要取一滴血来测血糖。I have to take a drop of blood for your blood sugar level.

对话 A: I have to take a drop of blood for your blood sugar level. 我要取一滴血来测血糖。

B: That's OK. Please go ahead. 没事,取吧。

❽ 我来给你检查一下。Let me examine you.

同类表达 I need to take your pulse. 我来给你把一下脉。

Let me take your temperature. 我来给你量一下体温。

❾ 我检查下您的肚子,好吗?May I examine your stomach, please?

同类表达 Let me check your heart beats. 我来检查一下你的心跳。

❿ 你需要更详细的检查。You need a more detailed examination.

对话 A: You need a more detailed examination. 你需要更详细的检查。

B: What's wrong with me? 我怎么了?

A: Don't worry. It's just a routine examination. 别担心,这只是例行的检查。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566725.html