Scene 63 问候(在线收听

Scene 63 问候

❶ 你过得怎么样?How're you doing?

同类表达 What's up? 最近怎么样?

Is everything going well? 一切还好吗?

How's it going? 一切顺利吗?

❷ 你看起来气色不错。You look good.

对话 A: You look good. 你看起来气色不错。

B: Thanks. You too. 谢谢,你也是啊。

❸ 有段时间没见了。I haven't seen you for some time.

同类表达 Long time no see. 好久不见。

❹ 你最近在忙什么?What have you been up to?

同类表达 What have you been doing?

对话 A: What have you been up to? 你最近在忙什么?

B: I have been busy with my final exams. 我在忙我的期末考试。

❺ 很高兴你到这来。I'm happy to have you here.

同类表达 I'm very glad that you come.

❻ 你一点儿都没变!You haven't changed a bit!

同类表达 You haven't changed at all!

对话 A: You haven't changed a bit! 你一点儿都没变!

B: Neither have you. 你也没变。

❼ 过得不错嘛!You're keeping well!

对话 A: You're keeping well! 你过得不错嘛!

B: Yeah, I guess. How have you been? 还行吧。你怎么样呢?

A: Same as usual. 还是老样子。

❽ 今天什么风把你吹来了?What brings you here today?

对话 A: Hey, what brings you here today? 今天什么风把你吹来了?

B: I'm here to visit some old friends. 我来看看老朋友。

❾ 真没想到在这儿见到你!Fancy meeting you here!

同类表达 Never thought I'd see you here! 万万没想到在这儿遇见你!

对话 A: Hi, Nick. Fancy meeting you here! 嗨,尼克。真没想到能在这儿见到你!

B: Yeah, what a small world! I haven't seen you for five years. 是啊,世界真小!我们应该有五年没见了。

❿ 我现在几乎认不出你了。I barely recognize you now.

对话 A: I barely recognize you now. 我现在几乎认不出你了。

B: Yeah. I've changed a lot. 是啊。我变了很多。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566765.html