Scene 72 生气(在线收听

Scene 72 生气

❶ 太过分了!That's really too much!

同类表达 That's going a bit too far! 那也太过分了。

You've gone too far. 你太过分了。

❷ 见鬼。Shucks!

对话 A: Where is your homework? 你的作业在哪儿呢?

B: Shucks! I forgot it at home. 哎呀!我忘在家里了。

❸ 我再也忍不下去了。This is the last straw.

同类表达 I've had it up to here.

I can't take it any more.

❹ 简直让我抓狂。It drives me crazy.

同类表达 It makes me crazy.

It drives me up the wall.

对话 A: What's wrong with you? 你怎么了?

B: I hate that noise. It drives me crazy. 我真讨厌那声音。它简直让我抓狂。

❺ 那让我很生气。It makes me nuts.

同类表达 That really ticks me off.

❻ 他快把我逼疯了。He's driving me crazy.

对话 A: He's driving me crazy. 他快把我逼疯了。

B: Tell me what the matter is. 告诉我发生什么事了。

❼ 他大发脾气。He lost his temper.

同类表达 Mary's temper flared up. 玛丽大发脾气。

对话 A: He lost his temper. What happened? 他大发脾气,怎么回事?

B: He lost his new phone. 他把新手机丢了。

❽ 他好像气得要命。He looked fit to be tied.

对话 A: How was he doing after being punished by his father? 他被父亲惩罚后怎么样了?

B: He looked fit to be tied. 他好像气得要命。

❾ 她气疯了!She has flipped out!

对话 A: Mike has broken up with his girlfriend. 迈克已经跟他的女朋友分手了。

B: I know. She has flipped out! 我知道。她气疯了!

❿ 我从没这么生气过。I've never been this angry.

同类表达 I can't take this anger anymore.

对话 A: I've never been this angry. 我从没这么生气过。

B: It's no big deal. 没什么大不了的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566774.html