Scene 95 不满(在线收听

Scene 95 不满

❶ 无聊死了。I'm bored to death.

同类表达 I'm about to die of boredom.

I'm so bored.

对话 A: How's the party? 聚会怎么样?

B: I'm bored to death. 无聊死了。

❷ 他絮絮叨叨让人厌烦。He's like a broken record.

对话 A: Mr. Lin is a talker, isn't he? 林先生爱说话,不是吗?

B: He's like a broken record. 他絮絮叨叨让人厌烦。

❸ 我对这份工作厌烦透了。I've had it with this job.

同类表达 I am tired of this job.

对话 A: I've had it with this job. 我对这份工作厌烦透了。

B: Stop complaining. 别抱怨了。

❹ 似乎没完没了。It seems endless.

对话 A: The meeting has lasted for two hours. 这个会议开了两小时了。

B: It seems endless. 似乎没完没了。

❺ 你只会说不会做。You're all talk and no action.

对话 A: Don't worry. I'll take that. 别担心,交给我。

B: You're all talk and no action. 你只会说不会做。

❻ 你的回答我无法接受。Your answer is unacceptable.

对话 A: You are a good man, and you will find a better girlfriend than me. 你是个好男人,你会找到比我更好的女朋友。

B: Your answer is unacceptable. 你的回答我无法接受。

❼ 不要这么满腹牢骚。Don't be so grouchy.

同类表达 Don't be such a crab.

Stop belly-aching.

对话 A: I hate my job. I don't want to work! 我讨厌我的工作,不想上班!

B: Don't be so grouchy. 不要这么满腹牢骚。

❽ 饶了我吧。Have a heart!

同类表达 Give me a break! 饶了我吧!

Let it go! 算了吧!

❾ 我不想听。I don't want to hear it.

对话 A: Please listen to my explanation. 请听我解释。

B: I don't want to hear it. 我不想听。

❿ 她又来了。There she goes again.

同类表达 She's starting it again.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566797.html