Scene 96 遗憾(在线收听

Scene 96 遗憾

❶ 很遗憾他没能通过考试。It is a pity that he failed the exam.

对话 A: Was Jack admitted to that school? 杰克被那所学校录取了吗?

B: It is a pity that he failed the exam. 很遗憾他没能通过考试。

❷ 我早该知道的。I should have known earlier.

对话 A: The two files are put into wrong portfolio. 这两个文件被放错了文件夹。

B: I'm sorry. I should have known earlier. 对不起,我早该知道的。

❸ 我们去不了真是太遗憾了。It's a shame that we can't go.

对话 A: It's a shame that we can't go. 我们去不了真是太遗憾了。

B: Yes, it's a pity. 是的,很遗憾。

❹ 我要是再努力点就好了。I wish I had studied harder.

对话 A: I wish I had studied harder. 我要是再努力点就好了。

B: It's never late to study hard. 用功学习从来都不晚。

❺ 很遗憾我错过了那次机会。I'm sorry I missed out.

同类表达 I feel a great pity that I missed the chance.

对话 A: I'm sorry I missed out. 很遗憾我错过了那次机会。

B: There will be another chance. Don't worry. 机会还会再有的,别担心。

❻ 你不能来参加聚会真是遗憾。What a pity you can't come to the party.

同类表达 The pity is that you cannot come. 可惜的是你不能来。

对话 A: What a pity you can't come to the party. 你不能来参加聚会真是遗憾。

B: I do think so. 我也这么想。

❼ 我多么希望我没有辞职!How I wish I hadn't left that job!

对话 A: How I wish I hadn't left that job! 我多么希望我没有辞职!

B: Why did you quit the job so recklessly? 你为什么这么鲁莽地辞职呢?

A: I wasn't thinking so much. 我没想那么多。

❽ 我很难过你走之前没能见你一面。I feel bad that I couldn't see you before you left.

对话 A: I feel bad that I couldn't see you before you left. 我很难过你走之前没能见你一面。

B: It's alright. There will be chances. 没事,总会有机会的。

❾ 要是我当初没那么固执就好了。If only I hadn't been so stubborn at that time.

对话 A: So do you regret quarreling with Steven? 你后悔跟史蒂文吵架吗?

B: Yeah, a little. If only I hadn't been so stubborn at that time. 有一点,要是我当初没那么固执就好了。

❿ 我必须告诉你这个坏消息。I have to tell you this bad news.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566798.html