Scene 117 单身(在线收听

Scene 117 单身

❶ 你怎么看待单身?What do you think about being single?

这样回答 I wish there is someone who cares about me. 真希望有个人来关心我。

I wish there could be a partner to care about me. 我希望能有个伴儿关心我。

❷ 做什么事都是一个人,感觉糟透了。I do everything by myself; it sucks.

对话 A: I do everything by myself; it sucks. 做什么事都是一个人,感觉糟透了。

B: You bet, especially when friends are out dating. 没错,特别是朋友们都出去约会的时候。

❸ 你应该享受现在单身的时期。You should enjoy your single period.

对话 A: I envy your family. 我羡慕你的家庭。

B: You should enjoy your single period. 你应该享受现在单身的时期。

❹ 你不觉得孤独吗?Don't you feel lonely?

这样回答 I admit that I feel lonely occasionally, but that doesn't mean I should settle on a guy I don't like. 我承认自己有时感到孤独,但这并不说明我要跟一个不喜欢的男生在一起。

❺ 我喜欢单身,很自由。I love being single. I have so much freedom.

对话 A: What do you think about being single? 你怎么看待单身?

B: I love being single, I have so much freedom. 我喜欢单身,很自由。

❻ 你现在有中意的对象吗?Is there someone that you're interested in?

对话 A: Is there someone that you're interested in? 你现在有中意的对象吗?

B: Actually I'm seeing someone. 事实上,我正在和一个人约会。

❼ 单身的感觉真是太好了!Being single feels like I'm on the top of the world.

❽ 我妈对我的婚事催得很紧。My mum is pushing hard on me to get married.

对话 A: Are you going on a blind date again? 你又要去相亲啊?

B: Yes, I have to. My mum is pushing hard on me to get married. 是的,我必须去。我妈对我的婚事催得很紧。

❾ 不要再给我介绍对象了。Don't try to introduce people to me anymore.

同类表达 After what I did on the blind date, I'm pretty sure no one would dare to set me up anymore. 在我上次相亲的表现后,我很确定没人敢给我介绍对象了。

❿ 单身没有什么大不了。It's no big deal of being single.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566819.html