Scene 181 备材(在线收听

Scene 181 备材

❶ 你应该先把肉切成丁,然后再剁碎。You should dice the meat first, and then chop and mince it.

对话 A: What should I do next? 我接下来该做什么?

B: You should dice the meat first, and then chop and mince it. 你应该先把肉切成丁,然后再剁碎。

❷ 请把胡萝卜削皮并切成丁。Peel and dice the carrots, please.

对话 A: What can I do for you? 我能帮你什么忙吗?

B: Peel and dice the carrots, please. 请把胡萝卜削皮并切成丁。

❸ 这些蔬菜够新鲜吗?Are the vegetables fresh enough?

对话 A: Are the vegetables fresh enough? 这些蔬菜够新鲜吗?

B: You can tell whether the cucumber is fresh or not by its top flower. 你可以从黄瓜的顶花判断它是不是新鲜。

❹ 哦,我忘了买肉馅了。Oh, I forgot to buy the ground meat.

对话 A: Oh, I forgot to buy the ground meat. 哦,我忘了买肉馅了。

B: I will go out to buy it. 我出去买。

❺ 我害怕切洋葱。I'm afraid of cutting onions.

对话 A: I'm afraid of cutting onions. 我害怕切洋葱。

B: It is said that cutting the onions underwater can hold your tears. 据说把洋葱放在水里切就不会流泪了。

❻ 把茄子切成丁。Dice the eggplant.

同类表达 Slice the eggplant. 把茄子切成片。

Peel the eggplant. 把茄子皮削掉。

对话 A: Can you tell me what I should do? 你能告诉我应该怎么做吗?

B: Firstly, peel the eggplant; secondly, slice it; and then dice it. 首先把茄子的皮削掉,然后切片,最后切丁。

A: Maybe I'm not good at cooking. 或许我不擅长做饭。

❼ 烧点水吧。Boil some water.

对话 A: Boil some water. 烧点水吧。

B: I see. It's for cooking noodles. 我知道,为煮面条准备的。

❽ 请帮我去鱼鳞然后清洗干净。Scale the fish and clean it up for me, please.

❾ 你能削一下土豆皮吗?Could you peel the potatoes?

同类表达 Could you peel the skin off the potatoes?

Could you skin the potatoes?

❿ 把冷冻鸡肉从冰箱里拿出来吧。Take the frozen chicken out of the freezer.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566883.html