Scene 182 烹饪(在线收听

Scene 182 烹饪

❶ 我该准备什么吗?What should I prepare?

对话 A: What should I prepare? 我该准备什么吗?

B: Mix the pepper with vinegar. 把胡椒粉和醋混合在一起。

❷ 把牛肉炖烂为止。Braise the beef until it becomes tender.

对话 A: Braise the beef until it becomes tender. 把牛肉炖烂为止。

B: How long will it take? 需要多久呢?

A: At least one hour. 至少一个小时。

❸ 还没有搅拌好。It's still not mixed well enough.

❹ 我想把炖肉煨上五分钟。I want to leave the stew to simmer for five minutes.

对话 A: I want to leave the stew to simmer for five minutes. 我想把炖肉煨上五分钟。

B: You are supposed to turn the fire into gentle. 你应该使用文火。

❺ 我要给肉里加什么佐料?What spices am I going to add to the meat?

同类表达 What kind of spices is suitable to be put into the stew now? 你认为现在给炖菜加什么佐料好呢?

❻ 小心热油。Be careful with the hot oil.

同类表达 Watch out! There is a bowl of hot oil behind you. 小心!你身后有一碗热油。

Some hot oil splashed on me when I was frying meatballs. 我炸肉丸子的时候热油溅到身上了。

❼ 我怎么知道熟了没有?How do I know when they are ready?

对话 A: How do I know when they are ready? 我怎么知道熟了没有?

B: Deep fry them till they turn golden. 炸到金黄色就可以了。

❽ 不要把汤煮太久了。You should not cook the soup for too long.

对话 A: You should not cook the soup for too long. 你不要把汤煮太久了。

B: I see. I have turned off the gas. 我知道,我已经关火了。

❾ 肉要烧焦了。The meat will be scorched.

对话 A: Take the steak off the barbecue. The meat will be scorched. 把牛排从烧烤炉上拿下来。肉要烧焦了。

B: Yes, mom. 好的,妈妈。

❿ 该放西红柿了。Time to put the tomatoes in.

对话 A: When will you put the tomatoes in? 你什么时候放西红柿呢?

B: Time to put them in. 现在就该放了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566884.html