Scene 184 结束用餐(在线收听

Scene 184 结束用餐

❶ 我现在饱了。I'm full now.

对话 A: The salad is appetizing. 这个沙拉很开胃。

B: But I'm full now. 可是我现在很饱。

❷ 我饱了,谢谢你的晚餐。I am stuffed. Thanks for your dinner.

对话 A: I am stuffed. Thanks for your dinner. 我饱了,谢谢你的晚餐。

B: With pleasure. 乐意为你服务。

❸ 你还想再来点米饭吗?Would you like a second helping of rice?

同类表达 Care for some wine? 来点酒吗?

Would you like some coffee or brandy? 你想要咖啡还是白兰地?

❹ 我很饱,不过我很想吃一口。I am full, but I'd love to try a bite.

对话 A: Have some pie. 吃点派。

B: I am full, but I'd love to try a bite. 我很饱,不过我很想吃一口。

❺ 谢谢,我已经吃了很多了。Thanks, I've had plenty.

对话 A: What else would you like? 还想吃点什么?

B: Thanks, I've had plenty. 谢谢,我已经吃了很多了。

❻ 我把这一整碗都吃完了。I'm finished with the whole bowl.

对话 A: Keep eating! 继续吃啊!

B: I'm finished with the whole bowl. 我把这一整碗都吃完了。

❼ 我打了个饱嗝。I had a burp.

同类表达 I'm burping.

对话 A: I took a swallow of beer and had a burp. 我喝了一口啤酒,然后打了个嗝。

B: It seems that you're full with beer. 看来你喝啤酒就能饱啊。

❽ 我吃得太多了,现在感觉胃胀。I ate too much and now my stomach is bloated.

同类表达 That's all I can eat. 我吃不下了。

I have no appetite. 我没有胃口。

❾ 我已经没有任何食欲了。I have no stomach for anything.

对话 A: Don't be shy. Eat! 别不好意思!吃啊!

B: I have no stomach for anything. 我已经没有任何食欲了。

❿ 来点烤面包怎么样?Would you like to have some toast?

对话 A: Would you like to have some toast? 来点烤面包怎么样?

B: No, thanks. I'm full. 不要了,谢谢。我已经饱了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566886.html