Scene 186 各国料理(在线收听

Scene 186 各国料理

❶ 韩国烧烤太好吃了。Korean barbecue is so yummy.

对话 A: What shall we eat tonight? 我们今晚吃什么?

B: How about Korean barbecue? 韩国烧烤怎么样?

A: Terrific. It's so yummy. 太棒了。它太好吃了。

❷ 我想尝尝正宗的中餐。I want to taste real Chinese food.

对话 A: This is my first time visiting China. I want to taste real Chinese food. 这是我第一次来中国,我想尝尝正宗的中餐。

B: Well, we're on the way to a real Chinese food trip. 好啦,我们这就开始正宗的中餐之旅。

❸ 我很中意这家印度餐馆。I fancy the Indian restaurant.

同类表达 I'm fascinated with the exotic atmosphere. 我被这里的异国情调迷住了。

❹ 寿司是日本的一种主食。Sushi is a staple in Japan.

对话 A: Sushi is a staple in Japan. 寿司是日本的一种主食。

B: Just like rice is a staple in China. 就像米饭是中国的主食一样。

❺ 这里的意大利面不错。The spaghetti here is very good.

对话 A: It's said that the spaghetti here is very good. 听说这里的意大利面不错。

B: Indeed. The chef here is an Italian. 确实是,这里的主厨是意大利人。

❻ 夏天吃朝鲜冷面最适合不过了。Korean cold noodle is best for summer.

同类表达 There is nothing more refreshing than having a bowl of Korean cold noodle in summer. 没有什么比在夏天里吃一碗朝鲜冷面更爽的了。

对话 A: Korean cold noodle is best for summer. 夏天吃朝鲜冷面最适合不过了。

B: Yeah, but my stomach can't hold it. 是啊,不过我的胃受不了。

❼ 你不觉得有点油腻吗?Don't you think it is a little bit fatty?

对话 A: Do you like Chinese food? 你喜欢中国菜吗?

B: Yes, it's delicious. 是的,非常可口。

A: Don't you think it is a little bit fatty? 不觉得有点油腻吗?

B: That's OK, though a little bit greasy. 虽然有点油腻,但还好。

❽ 我不怎么喜欢韩国料理。I'm not that into Korean food.

对话 A: I'm not that into Korean food. 我不怎么喜欢韩国料理。

B: Me, too. It's too spicy for me. 我也是,对我来说太辣了。

❾ 我要一些德国香肠。I'd like some German sausage.

对话 A: I'd like some German sausage. 我要一些德国香肠。

B: How about some beer? 来点啤酒吗?

A: That's OK. 好的。

❿ 我只喜欢中国菜。I only prefer Chinese food.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566888.html