Scene 189 预订(在线收听

Scene 189 预订

❶ 我可以订张今晚的餐桌吗?Could I book a table for this evening?

对话 A: Good afternoon. 下午好。

B: Good afternoon. Could I book a table for this evening? 下午好。我可以订一张今晚的餐桌吗?

A: Yes. For how many people? 可以。您有几位?

B: We are a group of four. 我们一共四个人。

❷ 我想订窗边的桌位。I want to reserve a table by the window.

对话 A: Good morning. May I help you? 早上好。我能为您效劳吗?

B: I want to reserve a table by the window. 我想订窗边的桌位。

❸ 我需要预订吗?Do I need a reservation?

对话 A: Hello, I want to have dinner at six this afternoon. Do I need a reservation? 你好,我想下午六点用餐,我需要预订吗?

B: No, You don't have to. 不,不需要。

❹ 我想预订一张四人桌。I'd like to reserve a table for four.

对话 A: Hi, I'd like to reserve a table for four. 你好,我想预订一张四人桌。

B: All right. Please tell me the specific time. 好的,请您告诉我具体时间。

❺ 我想订一个今天晚上的包间。I'd like to book a private room for tonight.

同类表达 I'd like to reserve a separate room for tonight. 我想订一个今天晚上的包间。

❻ 请以托尼的名义预订。Please book it under the name of Tony.

对话 A: OK. Reservation of a table for six has been done. Can I have your name? 好了,已经为您预约了六人桌。请告诉我您的姓名。

B: Please book it under the name of Tony. 请以托尼的名义预订。

❼ 我打算六点到。I'd like to come at six.

同类表达 I'd like to arrive at the restaurant at six. 我打算六点到餐厅。

I will arrive at the restaurant as soon as possible. 我会尽快到餐厅的。

❽ 对不起,今天晚上都订满了。I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight.

对话 A: Hello, can I make a reservation tonight? 你好,今晚可以预订吗?

B: I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight. But you can have a reservation for tomorrow night.

对不起,今天晚上都订满了。不过你可以预订明晚的。

❾ 我想取消预订。I want to cancel my reservation.

同类表达 I'm afraid I can't make it for the dinner. Can I cancel my reservation? 恐怕我不能去用餐了。我能取消预约吗?

❿ 如果我们迟到了,你们能帮我们留位吗?Will you keep our table if we are late?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566891.html