Scene 190 到达餐厅(在线收听

Scene 190 到达餐厅

❶ 您预订了座位吗?Do you have a reservation?

对话 A: Good evening. Do you have a reservation 晚上好,您预订了座位吗?

B: Yes. The reservation is under Jack. 是的,以杰克的名义预订的。

❷ 我已经在你们餐厅预订过了。I've made a reservation at your restaurant.

❸ 您的餐桌已经准备好,请这边走。Your table is ready now. Come this way.

对话 A: Your table is ready now, sir. Come this way. 先生,您的餐桌已经准备好。请这边走。

B: All right. Thank you. 好的。谢谢。

❹ 有空座位吗?Do you have any tables available?

对话 A: Do you have any tables available? 有空桌吗?

B: Sorry, you need to queue up. 抱歉,您需要排队。

❺ 很抱歉,我们现在客满了。Sorry, all our tables are full now.

对话 A: Is there a vacant table? 有空桌吗?

B: Sorry, all our tables are full now. 很抱歉,我们现在客满了。

❻ 我们需要等多久?How long do we have to wait?

同类表达 How long is the wait?

How long will we have to wait?

❼ 我们能换到禁烟区吗?Can we change to the non-smoking area?

同类表达 Could we change a table? The people around us are so loud. 我们可以换张桌子吗?我们周围的人说话声音太大了。

对话 A: Can we change to the non-smoking area? 我们能换到禁烟区吗?

B: All right. Follow me, please. 好的。请跟我来。

A: Thank you. 谢谢。

❽ 您愿意坐靠近门的位子吗?Would you like to sit over there near the door?

同类表达 Can I sit there? 我能坐那儿吗?

May I choose a table near the window? 我可以选靠窗的桌子吗?

❾ 抱歉,靠窗的那张桌子已经有人预订了。Sorry, the table by the window has been booked by others.

对话 A: May I sit there? 我能坐那儿吗?

B: Sorry, sir, the table by the window has been booked by others. 对不起,靠窗的那张桌子已经有人预订了。

❿ 能帮我准备一套餐具吗?Can you prepare a set of utensils for me?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566892.html