Scene 221 预订(在线收听

Scene 221 预订

❶ 抱歉,这个缺货了。Sorry, it is out of stock.

同类表达 They are sold out. 这个卖完了。

对话 A: I want to buy the shoes I tried yesterday. 我想买昨天试穿的鞋子。

B: Sorry, it's out of stock. 抱歉,这个缺货了。

❷ 我能预订吗?Can I have an order?

对话 A: Can I have an order? 我能预订吗?

B: Sorry for that. But I can call you if there is a new one. 抱歉,不能。但是如果到货的话,我可以给你打电话。

❸ 我去仓库看看。I'll have a look in our store warehouse.

对话 A: Do you have the blue trousers I tried last week? 我上周试穿的蓝色裤子还有吗?

B: I'll have a look in our store warehouse. Please wait a moment. 我去仓库看看,请稍等一下。

❹ 可以为我留着这条项链吗?Will you hold the necklace for me?

对话 A: Will you hold the necklace for me? 可以为我留着这条项链吗?

B: We can only hold it until tomorrow. 我们只能保留到明天。

❺ 你能从其他分店为我调一件吗?Can you get one from another branch for me?

❻ 预订那部相机需要交订金吗?Do you need any money in advance to reserve that camera?

对话 A: Do you need any money in advance to reserve that camera? 预订那部相机需要交订金吗?

B: Yes. 10% deposit is needed. 是的,10%的订金。

❼ 还会进货吗?Will you be ordering any more?

对话 A: Those sunglasses are sold out. 那些太阳镜已售完了。

B: Will you be ordering any more? 还会进货吗?

A: I'm afraid not. 恐怕不会了。

❽ 你们还会进裙子吗?Are you likely to be getting more skirts in?

对话 A: Are you likely to be getting more skirts in? 你们还会进裙子吗?

B: Yes. You should come back this weekend. 会的。您这周末再来。

A: OK. I'll come that day. 好的,我那天再来。

❾ 等到货了,我们会给您打电话。We'll call you when it is available.

对话 A: When can I get it? 我什么时候能拿到呢?

B: We'll call you when it is available. 等到货了,我们会给您打电话。

❿ 您无法提前预订这个手机。You can't book this phone in advance.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566923.html