Scene 271 自驾(在线收听

Scene 271 自驾

❶ 如果你会开车的话,我建议你自驾。If you can drive, I suggest you drive by yourself.

❷ 有一定的风险。It has some risks.

对话 A: How about driving by ourselves? 自驾怎么样?

B: It has some risks. 有一定的风险。

A: You're too prudent. 你太谨慎了。

❸ 我遇上了交通高峰期。I got caught in the rush hour traffic.

同类表达 I was caught in the traffic jam.

❹ 我在哪里把你放下来?Where can I drop you?

同类表达 Where do you want me to stop? 你希望我停在哪儿?

对话 A: Where can I drop you? 我在哪里把你放下来?

B: The nearer to the subway the better. 越靠近地铁站越好。

❺ 我找不到去购物中心的路了。I can't find my way to the shopping mall.

对话 A: I can't find my way to the shopping mall. 我找不到去购物中心的路了。

B: Don't ask me. You are the driver. 别问我,你是司机。

A: But I'm not familiar with the roads here. 但是我对这里的道路不熟悉。

❻ 你可以把冷风开大一点吗?Could you crank up the cooler?

对话 A: Could you crank up the cooler? I feel a bit hot. 你可以把冷风开大一点吗?我觉得有点热。

B: Well, you can turn the knob at your left hand. 你可以调你左手边的旋钮。

❼ 我只会开自动挡的车。I can only drive automatic cars.

对话 A: Can you drive this car? 你能开这辆车吗?

B: I can only drive automatic cars. 我只会开自动挡的车。

❽ 把车停在路边。放慢速度。Pull over to the curb. Slow it down.

对话 A: Oh, my god. I'm scared. 哦,天哪,我好怕。

B: Relax. Pull over to the curb. Slow it down. 放轻松。把车停在路边。放慢速度。

❾ 我想我迷路了。I think I've gotten lost.

对话 A: Can I help you? What's up? 我能帮忙吗?发生什么事了?

B: I think I've gotten lost. 我想我迷路了。

❿ 我们现在在哪儿?Where are we now?

对话 A: Where are we now? 我们现在在哪儿?

B: I think we've gotten lost. 我想我们迷路了。

A: Oh, my God. 哦,天啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566973.html