校园英语迷你惯用语(15)(在线收听

71. I always wanted to wear this uniform.

我一直想穿这套制服.

也可以改用现在完成式,而说 I've always/long wanted to...

Wearing an Italian Tomato's uniform has been my long-cherished desire.

是"穿着意大利番茄的(餐厅)制服,是我长久以来的梦想".

72. This manager's such a lech!

这个经理真是好色之徒.

lech 是"好色之徒,色狼". Have you suffered sexual harrassment? 时(你有没有

受到过性骚扰?). Huh, I'd like to be seduced by such a handsome manager.

是(哦,我倒也想要被这样英俊的经理诱拐).

73. I still have to keep a smile on my face, even to this strange customer?

对这种怪客人,我还得强颜欢笑吗?

美国俗话中的 turkey 是指"无聊的家伙",左句也可以改用 even to this turkey.

My fact got tense from smiling all the time. 是(我总是笑着,把脸都笑僵了.)

74. I was only a little late. Don't have a fit about it.

我只不过是迟到了一会儿,不要发火嘛!

a little late 是"稍稍迟到". "...迟到"是 be late for....

"及时赶上"是 be in time for... have a fit/forty fits 是"勃然大怒".

Don't be fussy about trifles. 是(不要大惊小怪)之意.

75. God, I've had it with this job!

天啊!这种工作我真是受够了.

have had it 是"吃不消,厌烦了"之意. 和 I've had enough of it! 同义.

I am done with it. 是(我不干了). You're fired. 是(你被解雇了.)

(我被解雇了)可以说 I was fired/got it in the neck.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/phrase/5737.html