谈判英语一日通01-08(在线收听

Now that the basic ground rules are set ,the details have to be cleared up. In the next stage of the negotiation, May learns what Mike needs and has to decide if she can do that.

既然现在这些基本规则都订好了,细节也都说清楚了,在下个阶段的谈判中,梅知道了迈克的需求后,得确定自己是否能达到要求.

May:What happens if we make a deal and thirty to sixty days after delievery the price goes down and you didn't get the best possible price?

如果我们达成了交易,但交货的30~60天内,市面降价,导致你的价格不是最好的,该怎么办?

How do I handle that?

我要如何处理?

Mike:Well,these things happens,I know that. You just have to stay straight with me.

嗯,这是难免的,你只要直接告知我就可以了.

May:Right! So how do I do that? What will make you happy?

好!那我该如何配合,才能让你感到满意?

Mike:Well,I suggest you just keep me posted.That should do it.

我建议你随时跟我报告最新状况,这样就够了.

That way the burden is on me to decide when to buy, not you.

那样,我就能看准时间下单.毕竟做决定的人是我,不是你.

May:Excuse me?

什么?

Mike:Yeah,it really is that simple.

没错,就是这么简单.

Every time there's a change in the items we do business on , you let me know. That's all you need to do .

只是交易的项目有变动,你就要让我知道.这么做就够了.

May:What kind of change,just in prices?

什么变动,只有价格吗?

Mike:No,any change.I want you to keep me as informed as you are.

不,任何变动,我要你随时提供最新进展给我.

I need to know as much as you do . If you hear about something that might happen,then tell me about it.

你知道的事,我也要知道.如果你听到什么风声,你就要告诉我.

Tell me it's rumor, what it's based on and your opinion on how likely it is.

就算是传言,也要告诉我为什么会有这种传言,你认为其可信度怎样?

May:You mean on product availability,reliability and price?

你是指产品的获得性?可信度?还有价格?

Mike:No ,everthing.

不只,是每件事.

Those things for sure,but also labor problems,raw materials,new subcontractors,mergers,in short,anything and everything.

当然包含你刚刚说的那些项目,还有劳工问题、原料、分包商、合并等。决而言之,每件事我都要知道。

So I can make a fully informed decision.

这样我的决定才不会错。

MaY:So it's like you want me to be your eyes and ears into the indutry.

也就是说,你要我当你在业界的眼线。

I can do that,provided the company I'm working for isn't hurt.

可以是可以,只要不影响我的公司就好。

Mike:I think we'll get along fine.

我想我们会合作愉快。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tpyy/65544.html