自觉投币,恕不找赎。
Tender the exact fare,change will not be given on the bus.
上车请买票。
Fares,please.
对不起,我没有零钱。
Sorry,I don't have any small change.
还有谁没买票吗?
Anyone without fares?
请往钱箱里投两元钱。
Drop two yuan in the box please.
请问这车去动物园吗?
Excuse me,does this bus go to the zoo?
到动物园有多少站?
How many stops are there to the zoo?
这辆车经过邮局吗?
Does this bus go pass post office?
到。。。多少钱?
How much is it to...
能告诉我在什么地方下车吗?
Can you tell me where to get off?
别担心,我会报站的。
Don't worry,I'll call out stops.
下一站是哪?
Where is next stop?
你到站了。
It's your stop.
请问到火车站该搭哪路车?
Which bus should I take to get to railway station?
我需要转车吗?
Do I need to change?
这辆车只开到广场。
This bus only goes to the square.
你得在广场转乘六路车。
You have to change to the No 6 bus at square.
我在哪转车?
Where do I change buses?
请问六路车站在哪?
Excuse me,where is No 6 bus stop?
六路车多久开一班车?
How often does the No 6 bus run?
恐怕你上错车了。
I'm afraid you've got the wrong bus.
对不起,请让一下好吗?
Excuse me,could you make way for me?
请往前走,后面很空的。
Please step along,there is plenty of room in the rear.
到站时请告诉我一声好吗?
Please let me konw when it's my stop.
请从后门下车。
Please step down at the back door.
哦,堵车了。
Oh,there's a traffic jam.
上下班高峰时期,公共汽车很拥挤。
Buses are always crowded during rush hour. |