我认为没什么问题
I think it’s all right.
个人觉得他所说的毫无根据。
Personally, I feel what he said is groundless.
我觉得他不够资格申请这个职位。
It seems to me that he’s not qualified enough to apply for that position.
我不能不认为你是个能干的人。
I can’t help thinking that you’re a capable person.
依我看…
From my point of view,
就我所知…
To my knowledge,
坦率地说,
To be frank,
老实说吧,
To be honest,
我认为如此。
I think so.
这是个好主意。
It’s a good idea.
没错!
That’s right.
它值得一试。
It’s worth a try.
恐怕我不知道。
I am afraid I don’t know.
要是你问我,那是不可能的。
If you ask me, I think that’s out of the question.
恐怕我说不上来。
I couldn’t say, I’m afraid.
这不是我能说的。
That’s more than I can say.
我对此宁愿不发表任何意见。
I’d rather not say anything about it.
我得好好考虑一下。
I’d have to think about it.
暂时没有。
For the time being, no.
无可奉告。
No comment.
你的话有点道理。
You have a point there.
在这点上,你可难倒我了。
You got me there.
从另一个角度看,
Seeing from another angle,
如果我们从全局来看
If we look at the whole picture,
从长远来看,
In the long run,
我有同感。
I share the same feeling.
英雄所见略同。
Great minds think alike.
这与我的看法完全一样。
That’s exactly my opinion.
这没有回答我的问题。
It doesn’t answer my question.
我们没有获胜的可能。
We don’t stand a chance.
没有什么意义。
It makes no sense. |