你早就知道是我?(在线收听


SCENE④ A  吉娜下楼走到停车场。戴夫在那里 

【你早就知道是我?】

 

Zina:           Hi, Dave. You're early.

吉娜:  嗨,戴夫。你早到了。

 

Dave:          So you knew it was me?

戴夫:         你早就知道是我?

 

Zina:           1) I had an idea.

吉娜:         我有在怀疑。

 

Dave:  Look, before we 2) get into the secret admirer thing, I want to talk to you about WebTracker.

戴夫:         在我们讨论暗恋者这件事之前,我要跟你先谈谈网路搜寻家

 

Zina:           I'm sorry. I know you feel 3) betrayed.

吉娜:         对不起。我知道你有受到背叛的感觉。

 

Dave:          So you're really planning to 4) quit InfoKing and 5) switch over to WebTracker?

戴夫:         那你是真的打算辞掉资讯王的工作,转投网路搜寻家

 

Zina:           My mind is made up.

吉娜:         我心意已决。

 

语言详解

 

A: Do you betray your friends?

   你会背叛你的朋友吗?

 

B: Only if they have good-looking boyfriends.

   除非她们有帅帅的男友。

 

My mind is made up.我心意已决。】

 

表达已下定决心的最佳惯用语句,莫过于My mind is made up. 如果必须说明是什么样的决心,通常会用主动词态,例如:

 

I make up my mind to study management in college.

我下决心在大学里攻读管理学。

Robert made up his mind that he would stay single for another 10 years.

罗伯下定决心要在今后十年里保持单身。

 

A: What do you want to do after college?

     大学毕业后你想做什么?

B: I make up my mind to be a teacher.

     我决心要做个老师。

A: Are you sure that is what you want to do for life?

     你确是那是你要终身从事的工作吗?

B: Yes. My mind is made up.

     是的,我心意已决。

 

1) I had an idea  此指我有怀疑过。这句话用于回答对方提问,表示自己曾经这样想过。

2) get into...  陷入(话题)

3) betray (v.)  背叛。betrayedbetray 的过去分词作形容词用,意为遭到背叛的

4) quit (v.)  放弃

5) switch  (v.)  转换,调动

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhichangshejiao/7848.html