但我没时间(在线收听


SCENE
D  同时间  在附近一个钢琴学校里

【但我没时间】

 

Sue:       The Internet is a 1) safe way to meet lots of  different people.

苏:       要结交各式各样的人,网络是个安全的方法。

 

Rose:     But I don't have time. I need to do my research.

柔丝:    但我没时间。我必须作研究。

 

Sue:       If you find someone with the same 2) interests, it might help your research.

苏:       假如你在网上找到有共同兴趣的人,对你的研究或许有帮助。

 

Rose:     Well, maybe I'll 3) give it a try, for my research.

柔丝:    嗯,为了研究,我或许会试试看。

 

Sue:       Great! Let me know what happens!

苏:       太好了!结果怎样要告诉我喔!

 

语言详解

 

A: Did the robbers take anything valuable?

  小偷拿走了贵重财物吗?

 

B: No. Thankfully they couldn't find my safe.

    没有。谢天谢地他们没找到我的保险箱。

 

give it a try 让……试试看,放手一搏】

 

give it a try就是放手去试试看的意思,同样的意思你也可以说成Let's give it a shot.或是Let's give it a go.

 

A: Do you think we can finish this project today?

  你觉得我们今天能把计划完成吗?

B: I don't know, but let's give it a try.

  我不知道,不过我们试试看。

 

1) safe  (a.) 安全的

2) interest  (n.) 兴趣,喜好

3) give...a try 让……试试看

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/websj/8025.html