什么都聊!(在线收听


SCENE④ C  一周之后  酒吧中

【什么都聊!】

 

Herbert:                   About 1) anything and everything!

赫伯特:     什么都聊!

 

Don:                   Really!

唐:            真的!

 

Herbert:                   One even said that I was his 2) dream girlfriend.

赫伯特:     甚至有一个人说我是他梦寐以求的女友。

 

Don:                   What? Don't you mean dream boyfriend?

唐:            什么?你是指梦寐以求的男朋友吧?

 

Herbert:      Oh. I forgot to tell you I 3) pretended to be a 16-year-old girl.

赫伯特:                   喔。忘了告诉你,我装成一个十六岁的女生。

 

Don:            4) Are you nuts?

唐:            你疯啦?

 

Herbert:      I had to. Nobody wanted to talk to me as a guy.

赫伯特:     我一定得这么做。当我是男人的时候,没人想找我聊天。

 

Don:            I don't know about this. Herbert.

唐:            我觉得这样不太妙喔,赫伯特。

 

语言详解

 

A: Are you fluent in English yet?

    你的英文很流利吗?

 

B: I dream in English, so I guess I'm halfway there.

    我做梦都在讲英文,所以我猜我已经快成功了。

 

Nobody wanted to talk to me as a guy.

 

这句话真正的意思是如果别人知道我是男的,就不会愿意跟我说话。所以说这句话的赫伯特并没有变性,只是让人以为他是女人。

 

I don't know about this. 我并不是那么同意(这件事)】

 

当你无法同意别人所说的话,又无意争吵时,就可以用这句话结束讨论,改变话题。

 

1) anything and everything 无所不包的

2) dream girlfriend/boyfriend 梦中女友/男友

3) pretend (v.) 假装

4) Are you nuts? 你疯啦?nut干果 ,也作疯子解释。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/websj/8028.html