瞧你手汗流得……】(在线收听


SCENE① E  柔丝家

【瞧你手汗流得……】

 

Sue:       No. Another important thing is 1) physical contact.

苏:       不。另一个重点是肢体接触。

 

Rose:     What kind of a girl do you think I am?

柔丝:    你把我当成哪种女人啊?

 

Sue:       You don't have to eat him, just 2) accidentally brush against him.

苏:       你又不必把他吃了。只要不经意地轻轻碰他一下。

 

Rose:     That's so 3)  obvious.

柔丝:    这样太明显了。

 

Sue:       If he likes you, obvious is good. Then he'll have the 4) confidence to chase you.

苏:       若他喜欢你,明显一点才好。这样他才会有信心来追你。

 

Rose:     So, I just brush against his hand...like this?

柔丝:    那我只要轻轻地碰他手一下……像这样?

 

Sue:       Well, that's OK. Your hands are 5) sweating...

苏:       还可以啦。瞧你手汗流得……

 

语言详解

 

A: It's so hot in here. I'll sweating all over!

    这里好热。我满身都是汗!

 

B: The air conditioner is broken.

    冷气坏掉了。

 

confidence  信心】

 

confidence是指信心faith指的是信念

 

A:    I'll never get this job. Never!

    我不会得到这个工作的。不可能的!

B:    Give me a break! Have some confidence and go get hired!

    拜托!有点信心,争个工作回来!

 

1) physical contact 身体上的接触

2) accidentally  (adv.) 意外地

3) obvious  (a.) 明显的

4) confidence  (n.) 自信心

5) sweat  (v.) 流汗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/websj/8068.html