Useful sentences
1.He came to China to discuss about the commission for his new business. 他来中国洽谈有关生意中的佣金问题
2.What about the commission? 佣金是多少?
3.Usually a 1% commission is given to our agent.一般情况下,我们给代理商百分之一的佣金
4.We'll give you a 2% commission on every transaction.每笔交易我们都付给百分之二的佣金。
5. Certainly,we expect a 5% commission .当然。我们期望5%的佣金。
6.We're usually paid with a 5% commissiom of the amount for every deal. 对每笔交易的成交量,我们通常付给5%的佣金
7.Our agents in other areas usually get a 2% to 5% commission .我方其他地区的代理商通常得到2%-5%的佣金
8.You can get 4% commission if 1,000 cases are ordered . 如果订1000箱,你们可以得到4%的佣金
9.The commission from your corporation is very favourable.你们公司给的佣金很优惠
10.The above price includes your commission of 2%.上述价格包括百分之二的佣金在内
11.The above price excludes your commission. 上述价格不包括你的佣金在内
12.This amount includes all commission.这一数字包括所有的佣金在内
13.Our quotation is subject to a 4% commission 我方报价包括百分之四的佣金在内
14.Generally speaking, commission depands on the quantity of goods ordered.一般来说,佣金多少由订货量决定的
15.You can get a higher commission rate if you order a bigger quantity.如果你们订货量大,佣金率就会高
16.It's better for us to start bussiness on commission basis first.对我们来说,最好能在给佣金的基础上开展交易
17.We don't pay any commission on our traditional products.对于我们的传统产品,概不付给佣金
18.Commission is allowed to agents only 我们只对代理付佣金
19.We don't pay commission to firms dealing with us on principal to principal basis 对于不通过中间商直接来往的商号,我们一概不付给佣金
Conversation1
A: hello, Mr.wilson, i am glad to meet you here at the market.您好,维尔先生,很高兴在本届交易会上见到你
B:so am i,Take a seat ,please.How about a cup of coffee? 我也很高兴,请坐,喝杯茶好吗
A: Good, thank you. it seems your business is prosperous.So many customers here. 好,谢谢,看起来您的生意很兴旺,这么多客户光临
B:YES,not too bad, Our sales are going up year after year.And we still have a large potential production capacity.是的,还可以,销量年年递增,我们的生产潜力还很大
A:Well. do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?俄,你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品
B;that is a good idea, so far, we have several agents abroad. 这个主意不错。到目前为止,我们在国外只有几家代理人
A:We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-tools.what's your idea?我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人,不知你们意下如何?
B:It cincides with our desire。这正合我们的心意
Conversation 2
A: Then,what's your usual commission rate for your agents ? 那么你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
B;Usually, we give a commission of 3% to our agents.通常给百分之三。
A:3% is too low.i think,you see ,we have a lot of work to do in promoting the sales,such as advertising on radio or TV,printing booklets,leaflets,catalogues and so on.it all costs money ,3% is completely not enough.
我认为百分之三太低了,您知道,为了推销你方的产品,我们要做很多的工作,比如,在电台或电视上做广告,印刷小册子,传单,和商品目录等。 这一切都需要钱,百分之三是远远不够的
B:Don't worry,we'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.别担心,如果你们的销量大幅度增长,我们会给予更高的佣金
A;you mean to say.. 您的意思是..
B:Now if you sell US $2 million worth of hand-tools annually, we can only allow 3% commission .if the annual turnover exceeds US$5 million,you can get 5% commission.whatdo youthink of that?
如你方手工工具的年销量为200万美金,我们势能给百分之三的佣金,如果年前销量超过500万美金,您就可得到百分之五的佣金,您看如何?
A:It sounds good , then how do you pay the commission? 这还差不多,那么佣金如何支付?
B:We may deduct the commission from the invoice value direcity or remit it to you after payment. 我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金,或在付款后汇给你方
A:All right, if it ok , we would like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.那好,如果可以,我们会与你们立即签订代理协议
B: Think it over, we hope to keep a good business relationship with you. 好好考虑一下,我们希望与你方保持良好的贸易关系
A:thank you for your help . 谢谢你们的关照
Conversation 3
A; I‘m interested in all kinds of your products. but this time i would like to order some fireworks.Please quote us CIF hongkong.我对你们所有的产品都感兴趣,但这次我想购买烟花,请报我香港到岸价
B;Please let us know the quantity required. so that we can work out the premium and freight charges. 请您说明需求数量以便我们计算出保险费和运费
A:I'm going to place a trial order for 1,000 unit of a dozen fireworks .我们打算试订1,000打烟花
B:All right .here are our FOB price lists,All the prices are subject to our final confirmation.好把,这是我们的离岸价价目表。所有的价格都以我方最后确认为准
A:Your price is reasonable but i wonder if you would give us s discount,You know for the products like yours we usually get 2% or 3% discount from European suppliers
你方的价格很合理,但我想知道像这样的商品你们能否给我们一个折扣,我们通常从欧洲供货商那里得到百分之二或百分之五的折扣
B:We usually offer on a net basis only, Many of our clients have been doing very well on this quoted price. 我们通常只报净价。我们的许多客户在这个报价上都做的很好
A:Discounts will more or less encourage us to make every effort to push sales of your products. 折扣或多或少能给我一些鼓励,能使我们更加努力地推销贵方的产品
B:The quantity you ordered is much smaller than those of others.If you can manage to boost it a bit. we'll consider giving you a better discount.你们订的数量比其他客户少很多,如果你们能试着增加一点数量,我们会考虑给予适当的折扣
A:As far as a trial order is concerned.the quantity is by no means small.And generally speaking,we like to make profit from a trial order.I hope you'll be able to meet our requirements.作为试购,这个数量绝不算少了,一般来说,试购总应得到些利润,希望你方能满足我们的要求
B:Well,as this is the first deal between us, we agree to give you a 1% discount as a special encouragement. 由于这是我们的第一次的交易,我们同意作为特殊照顾给予你们百分之一的折扣
A:1%?That's too low a rate.Could you see your way to increase it to 2%? 百分之一?那太少了,能不能想办法增加到百分之二?
B:I'm afraid we have really made a great concession ,and could not go any further.恐怕不行了,我们确实已做出了很大让步,无法再增加了
A:It seems this is the only proposal for me to accept, I'll come again tomorrow to discuss it in detail.看来,这事我唯一能接受的条件了,明天我再来和你们讨论细节问题
B:All right .see you tomorrow.好的,明天见 |