酒不醉人人自醉…(在线收听


  酒不醉人人自醉…/Getting Drunk

  D: (slowly and painfully) Modern Chinese...er…English, How can I help you?

  [又慢又痛苦]中话……洋话连篇,您有什么事?

  A: Drew, It's Chris here. How are you feeling today, you were three sheets to the wind last night!

  Drew,我是Chris。今天感觉怎么样?昨天你可真是多了

  D: I feel horrible, I never want to see another beer in my life. My head feels like it's going to explode!!

  糟糕透了,我都不想再见到啤酒了,头都要炸了。

  A: Me too. What are some other ways to say that you feel sick?

  我也是,那么表示不舒服有哪些方法呢?

  D: Well you could say, I feel really rotten

  你可以说我喝得烂醉如泥

  A: What if you are really sick and not just hung over?

  要是你真的很难受好不了怎么办?

  D: It depends if your body is sore or if you have the flu…

  那要看情况了,是喝多了还是感冒了

  A: What does the flu mean?

  Flu是什么意思?

  D: It is when you have a headache and you feel like you are going to throw up. You also feel very cold and very hot!

  就是你头疼,要吐,身体互冷互热的

  A: That sounds awful!

  真吓人

  D: If you are sick you could say, I feel as sick as a dog.

  如果你真的不好受的话,你可以说我病得象条狗一样。

  A: What if I hurt myself playing football?

  要是我踢球时受伤了该怎么说?

  D: You could say a thing like my leg is killing me, or I really buggered up my ankle. If you have a cut,you could say my arm I going to fall off.

  你应该说我的腿疼死了,或者我把脚扭了,如果你有伤口的话,你可以讲我胳膊要掉下来了。

  A: Ok Drew, thanks. I think I will let you get back to living in a world of hurt。

  谢谢,Drew,我想我还是让你接着难受吧

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1] you were three sheets to the wind last night! three sheets to the wind是表示喝醉的一种方法,sheets是床单的意思,象风中的床单?别误会,这只是比喻而已.

  [2]I feel really rotten. rotten.是腐烂的意思,这里同样是比喻,最佳的译法就是烂醉如泥了。

  [3]I feel as sick as a dog.英语中这种说法有很多,象as blind as a bat,象蝙蝠一样瞎as slow as a turtle….像乌龟一样慢等

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]

  puke throw up hang-up vomit
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8588.html