爆笑英语:好好学习,天天向上(在线收听


  第七法、爆笑英语:好好学习,天天向上

  周奔驰:你的英语达到几级?四级、六级?

  Can you tell me your level of English, level 4 or level 6?

  黄小蓉:刚过四级。

  Just passed level 4.

  周奔驰:我的英语比你差远了。

  Your English is much better than mine.

  黄小蓉:只要努力学习,学好英语并不是太难。

  As long as you work hard, it’s not really difficult to learn English well.

  周奔驰:我要全力以赴,好好学习,天天向上。

  I will try my best. Good good study, day day up.

  [注:周奔驰说的“好好学习,天天向上”是个经典爆笑的中式英语,当然是错误的,周奔驰只不过是为了博得美眉的一笑而已]

  [黄小蓉]正确的说法应该是:好好学习,天天向上。

  The correct way of saying it should be: Study hard and make progress every day.

  周奔驰:别介意,这只是一个玩笑。

  Never mine. I’m only joking.

  第八法、你的爱好就是俺的“借口”

  周奔驰:你有什么业余爱好?

  Do you have any hobbies?

  黄小蓉:我喜欢看电影。

  I like watching movies.

  周奔驰:你最喜欢哪些明星?

  Who are your favorite stars?

  黄小蓉:香港的周星驰,美国的康恩。肖伯纳。

  Zhou Xinchi from Hong Kong, and Keng and Shawberne from America.

  周奔驰:以后有机会请你看大片吧,

  I’ll invite you to big movies some time.

  [抓紧时机,闪电行动,这就是周奔驰的“英雄本色”。]

  [黄小蓉]谢谢。

  Thanks.

  附:“周奔驰的“通用小板斧”

  周奔驰:你最喜欢那种音乐/电影/电视节目/书?

  What’s your favorite kind of music/movie/TV program/book?

  周奔驰:你最喜欢那个歌手/男演员/女演员/作家?

  Who’s your favorite singer/actor/actress/writer?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/9441.html