测试:由“小猫”看透你的心(在线收听


十三法、测试:由“小猫”看透你的心

  周奔驰不学习外语的时候,最喜欢冒充“手相大师”给女孩子看手相,而且每次说的还都听准(说女孩子“善良、可爱”,能不准吗?

  周奔驰:顺便问一下,你喜欢什么小动物,猫、狗还是其它?

  By the way, what kind of pets do you like, cats, dogs or else?

  黄小蓉:我喜欢小猫咪。

  I like kittens.

  周奔驰:从喜欢什么动物可以看出一个人的性格。

  We can know the character of a person by knowing what kind of animal he likes.

  黄小蓉:真的吗?那你觉得我是什么性格。

  Really? What kind of personality do I have, then?

  周奔驰:开朗、善良,是个阳光女孩。

  Open, kind, just a sort of sunny girl.

  黄小蓉:基本对,不过我有一点点忧郁。

  You are basically right. But I’m a little gloomy.

  周奔驰:忧郁是漂亮女孩的专利。

  Gloominess is the patent of beautiful girls.

  十四法、温柔三刀:最是那不经意的关怀

  周奔驰有几个温柔的杀手锏:看似漫不经心,实则深藏杀着,名曰“温柔三刀”是也。

  周奔驰:天很冷,注意多穿衣服,别感冒。

  It’s cold. Put on more clothes. Don’t catch cold.

  周奔驰:我看你长得很单薄,多照顾自己。

  You seem a bit delicate. Take care of yourself.

  周奔驰:没有必要为减肥而减少口福,我觉得你很苗条了!

  No need to suppress one’s appetite insgroupsto lose weight. I think you are slim enough.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/9444.html