出国:俺要“大话西游”(在线收听


十五法、休闲:今天,你有否“雕刻时光”

  周奔驰:你平时喜欢做什么运动?

  What do you do in your spare time?

  黄小蓉:我喜欢打高尔夫,开玩笑,打打羽毛球而已。

  I like to play gulf, crack jokes or play badminton.

  周奔驰:我只喜欢像懒猫一样睡懒觉。

  I just like to sleep like a lazy cat.

  黄小蓉:那可是个坏习惯。

  That’s a bad habit.

  周奔驰:不过我时常去一个很好的休闲地方。

  But I often go to a place of leisure.

  黄小蓉:是吗?

  Really?

  周奔驰:我非常喜欢到著名的“雕刻时光”咖啡屋,可以一个人在下午的阳光中发呆,

  很好的咖啡、图书、音乐和阳光。

  I very much like to go to Carving Time caféand doze in the afternoon sunshine. The coffee, books, music and sunshine are just beautiful there.

  黄小蓉:听起来很棒!

  Sounds great.

  周奔驰:以后我可以带你一起去座座。

  I may take you there some day.

  十六法、出国:俺要“大话西游”

  周奔驰:你有出国的想法吗?

  Fancy going abroad?

  黄小蓉:是的,我已经考过了托福。

  Yes. I’ve passed the TOEFL test.

  周奔驰:祝贺你!你最想去的是哪个国家?

  Congratulations. Which country do you like to go best?

  黄小蓉:法国,一个浪漫的国度。

  France. A romantic nation.

  周奔驰:等我的英语学好了,我也想出国看看。

  When I learnt my English well, I also like to go abroad.

  黄小蓉:世上无难事,只要有心人。

  Nothing is really difficult in the world as long as you work hard.

  周奔驰:我的梦想是象“大话西游”中的孙悟空一样,借出差的机会到世界各国转一圈。

  My dream is to travel all around the world while on a business trip just like Sun Wukong in the West Odyssey.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/9445.html