世博会公共服务英文对话:指路、纪念品、用餐等
Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?
参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?
Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.
志愿者:是的,本展馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。
Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?
参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?
Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters,you will find a cafe.
志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。
Visitor : It's great. By the way ,I need to send a postcard,and take some money firstly. Where arethe post office and bank ?
参观者:太好了,想起来了,我还得去寄一张明信片和取钱。邮局和银行都在哪儿呢?
Volunteer: They are just near. Go straight and turn right at the first cross, you’ll find the postoffice. Go along that read and turn left; the bank is there.
志愿者:离这儿很近,前面第一个路口向右转,就有一个邮政营业大厅。银行就在那里,一直往前走,然后左转。
Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?
参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店嘛?
Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase someHaibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.
志愿者:那里有一家商店里面有许多山海世博会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关海宝的玩具或者文具送给朋友。
Visitor: Great, is it the only one?
参观者:太好了,只有这家纪念品商店吗?
Volunteer: No,many foreign national pavilions will provide some interesting souvenirs for sale.
志愿者:不是,有些国家的展馆里面也会有一些很有意思的纪念品销售。
Visitor: OK, thanks! I'll go to the post office and bank, then to the cafe, and finally, to buysome souvenirs.
参观者:好的,谢谢!我得先去邮局和银行,再去喝咖啡,最后去买纪念品。
Volunteer: This is the best route to save your time.
志愿者:您看,走这条路试最节约时间的。
Visitor: Thanks!
参观者:谢谢!
Volunteer: You're welcome.
志愿者:不客气。
Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?
参观者:都已经中午了,园区内有用餐的地方吗?
Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch.
Go forward and turn left,you’ll find a food eating area. Anyway , I will show you the way.
志愿者:园区里面有很多餐厅,你可以就近用餐。前面左转就有餐饮区,我可以带您去。
Visitor: It’s great. I have a poor sense of direction.
参观者:那太好了,我这人方向感太差。
Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.
志愿者:到了,这里有各式菜肴可以选择。
Visitor: Any recommendation?
参观者:有什么推荐吗?
Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?
志愿者:你想吃中餐还是西餐?
Visitor: I don't care. This si my first time to Shanghai.
参观者:无所谓,这是我第一次来上海。
Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants servingShanghai local food.
志愿者:那我建议您可以尝尝上海的小吃。看,有两家上海餐馆。
Visitor: It's a good idea! However, it seems too many poeple here.
参观者:这个建议不错!不过看上去人很多啊。
Volunteer: OK, you may try that one opposite.
志愿者:您可以到对面那家去看看。
Visitor: Thanks for your help!
参观者:谢谢你的帮助!
Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.
志愿者:不客气,很荣幸为您服务。祝您用餐愉快。
相关词汇文具 stationery装饰品 decoration玩偶 doll咖啡厅 cafe茶室 teahouse甜品店 dessert shop中餐 Chinese cuisine西餐 Western-style food风味菜 ethnic food日本料理 Japanese cooking烧烤 barbecue (BBQ)自助餐 buffet快餐 fast food小吃 snacks纪念品商店 boutique特许零售店 licensed retail store便利店 convenience store自动售货机 vending machine流动收获机 mobile vending van/booth |