-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
What are you in the market for? Scarves,souvenir postcards....
想买什么?有围巾、明信片…
Check this out!
你看
That's the stuff! What do you think?
这个就对了,你觉得呢?
I won't need that "I'm with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
我不必买印着 “与笨蛋同行”的衣服了
Well,I like it. Here you go.
我喜欢,钱给你
You're not really buying that. Haven't you embarrassed me enough?
你不是来真的吧 你丢我的脸丢得还不够吗?
Oh,I embarrass you?
我丢你的脸?
How can I answer when I'm pretending I don't know you?
我假装不认识你,无法回答
He's just jealous. All Londoners wear them.
他是在嫉妒,伦敦人都在戴
Really? Then how come no one here anywhere is wearing one?
是吗?那这里怎么没人戴?
They're all tourists.
他们都是观光客
If you insist on wearing that in public...
如果你要当街戴着那顶帽子
...you're gonna spend the afternoon all by yourself.
下午你就自己去逛
If you make me choose between you and the hat,I choose the hat.
如果要在你和帽子之间做选择 我选择帽子
Good choice. -Thanks.
够英明 谢了
That's it! I'm out of here. I won't be embarrassed any more.
够了,我要走了 我不想再丢脸了
How are you doing? Joey Tribbiani,America.
你好,乔伊崔比亚尼,美国人