英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

生活大爆炸第二季第二十集三_3

时间:2014-12-04 03:17来源:互联网 提供网友:mapleleaf   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

   你在我身后唠叨的话  我就跳

  If you were standing behind me nagging, I might.
  别跟你母亲顶嘴
  Don't talk back to your mother.
  这个太危险了  拉杰
  This trip is much too dangerous, Rajesh.
  不是的
  No, it's not.
  霍华德  告诉他们
  Howard, tell them.
  库萨帕里医生和夫人  你们好
  Doctor and Mrs. Koothrappali, namaste.
  我能理解你们的担心
  I understand your concern,
  如果能让你们感觉好一点 连我母亲都同意让我去呢
  but if it'll make you feel any better, my mother is fine with me going,
  她可是直到我17岁 才把我床上的安全栏拿掉
  and this is a woman who kept a safety rail on my bed until I was 17.
  她不关心她儿子 会不会被海象吃掉?
  So, she has no problem with her son being eaten by a walrus?
  这不可能  库萨帕里夫人
  That's very unlikely, Mrs. Koothrappali.
  如果拉杰死了
  If Raj dies,
  也只会因为冻伤  坏疽  严重晒伤
  it'll be from frostbite, gangrene, acute sunburn
  或者被1500磅重的北极熊撕成碎片
  or being ripped to shreds by a 1,500 pound polar bear.
  妈妈  我把你接到免提上 跟拉杰的父母通话
  Ma, I'm putting you on speakerphone with Raj's parents.
  您能告诉他们 您同意我去北极吗
  Can you tell them that you're okay with me going to the Arctic?
  北极
  Arctic?!
  我以为你说的是阿肯色州
  I thought you said Arkansas!
  我没那么说
  I didn't say that.
  你从来都不仔细听
  You never listen to me!
  他什么都不告诉我
  He doesn't tell me anything!
  他就知道自惭形秽  苟且偷生
  He lives a secret life because he's ashamed!
  莱纳德  能跟你谈谈吗
  Hey, Leonard, can I talk to you for a sec?
  当然  去外面说吧 那里少一些尖叫和罪恶
  Sure, but let's go out here where there's a little less yelling and guilt.
  怎么了
  What's up?
  我给你准备了一份送别礼物
  Well, I got you a little going away present.
  毯子啊
  Oh, a blanket.
  不对  不只是毯子
  Oh, no, no, no, not just a blanket.
  看见没  还有袖子呢
  See, it has sleeves.
  这样你就能蜷在里面
  So, you can, you know, be all snoodled up
  搞你的科研了
  while you do your science stuff.
  酷啊
  Oh, wow, cool.
  我会想你的
  Oh, I'm gonna miss you.
  -回见  -再见
  - See you later. - Bye.
  跟你说了  没有
  I told you no!
  为什么不信我
  Why don't you believe me?
  因为我无法理解
  'Cause it doesn't make sense to me!
  印度这么大一个国家
  How can it be that in the entire country of India,
  怎么会连一家澳美客牛排坊都没有
  there isn't one Outback Steakhouse?!
  谢尔顿  谢尔顿
  Sheldon... Sheldon?
  奶奶  我要吃饼干
  I want a cookie, Meemaw.
  谢尔顿  是我
  Sheldon, it's me.
  但是奶奶刚刚做了饼干
  But Meemaw just made cookies.
  我不知道该不该参加这次科考
  Listen, I don't know if I can go on the expedition.
  什么
  What?
  我觉得我不能去北极
  I don't think I can go to the North Pole.
  莱纳德
  Okay, Leonard,
  我明白 你怕我会失望
  I know you're concerned about disappointing me
  但我希望你能得到些许安慰
  but I want you to take comfort from the knowledge
  我对你的期望值其实非常低
  that my expectations of you are very low.
  确实很安慰人
  Yeah, that's very comforting.
  安慰队员是领导的职务
  Comforting is a part of leadership.
  我虽不在意  但仍然是我的负担
  It's not a part I care for, but such is my burden.
  不错  只是我觉得佩妮不想让我走
  Terrific, it's just that I don't think Penny wants me to go.
  假设这是不去的正当理由  实际上不是
  Assuming that's a valid reason not to go, which it isn't,
  你怎么知道呢 是她说的么
  how do you know this? Did she say it?
  不完全是吧
  Not exactly.
  但是她说她会想我  还送这个给我
  But she said she was gonna miss me and she gave me this.
  什么东西
  What is it?
  带袖子的毛毯
  It's a blanket with sleeves.
  真聪明的设计
  Oh, that's clever.
  看看我是否正确理解了
  Let me see if I understand this correctly.
  她想念你  是你非常向往的 情感状态
  Her missing you is an emotional state you find desirable?
  -当然啦  -那行
  - Yes, obviously. - All right.
  但是她想念你是建立在你要离开的基础上的
  Well, given that missing you is predicated on you leaving,
  从逻辑上讲  你必须去
  logic dictates you must leave.
  话虽如此  但这一去就是三个月啊
  Yes, okay, but I'm gonna be gone for three months.
  要是她不再想我了  另觅新欢怎么办
  What if she doesn't miss me that long and she meets someone else?
  她的注意广度[注意力集中时长]确实比较短
  She does have a short attention span.
  所以说  我不能去
  So, I can't go.
  莱纳德  也许你是对的
  Leonard, you may be right.
  看来佩妮暗中表现出
  It appears that Penny secretly wants you
  想跟你发生亲密肉体接触的欲望
  in her life in a very intimate and carnal fashion.
  你真的这样想?
  You really think so?
  当然不是
  Of course not.
  即使处于失眠状态  我都可以
  Even in my sleep-deprived state, I've managed to
  成功上演另一出经典恶作剧
  pull off another one of my classic pranks.
  气死你
  Bazinga!
  莱纳德  几点了
  Oh, Leonard, what time is it?
  早晨七点  抱歉这么早打扰你
  It's 7:00 a.m. I'm sorry it's early,
  但我们马上就出发了  我想跟你谈谈
  but we're leaving soon, and I needed to talk to you.
  好
  Okay.
  你说你会想我  是什么意思
  What did you mean when you said you're going to miss me?
  不知道
  Um, I don't know.
  你离开了  我会发现嘛
  You'll be gone and I'll notice.
  那这个呢
  Okay, well, um, what about this?
  什么意思
  What does this mean?
  酗酒  乱刷卡和熬夜看电视 都没啥好处
  Wine, credit card and late night television are a bad combination.
  好吧
  All right, fine.
  那个长长的拥抱呢
  What about that really long hug?
  那又是什么意思
  What did that mean?
  不算长长的拥抱呀
  That wasn't a long hug.
  至少持续了五秒钟
  It was at least five Mississippis.
  一般拥抱不超过两秒钟
  A standard hug is two Mississippis tops.
  莱纳德  我不知道有什么可说的
  Leonard, I don't know what to tell you.
  就是个拥抱嘛
  It was just a hug.
  很高兴交待清楚了
  Glad we cleared that up.
  是啊
  Yeah.
  后会有期
  I guess I'll see you.
  一路顺风
  Okay, have a safe trip.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  -再见  -再见
  - Bye. - Okay, bye.
  意思是舍不得你走
  It means I wish you weren't going.
  该死
  Damn it.
  怎么了
  What?
  冰用完了
  We're out of ice.
  好了  先生们  明早七点整
  All right, men, we begin initial assembly
  我们开始前期装配
  and deployment of the testing equipment
  和部署测试仪器
  starting tomorrow at 0700 hours,
  在那之前的时间  你们自由支配
  but until then, you are all off duty.
  我建议你们 尽量别捣乱
  I suggest you keep the shenanigans to a minimum
  因为雪橇救护队要18小时才能到达
  as medical help is 18 hours away by dogsled.
  你在搞什么玩意
  What are you working on?
  弩弓
  Crossbow.
  伙计们  我能说几句吗
  Hey, guys, can I just say something?
  我们是不是应该仔细想想
  How about we take a moment to think about
  我们所在的位置
  where we are right now?
  这算是 世界之巅了
  This is literally the top of the world.
  人类历史上只有屈指可数的几位
  Only a handful of people in all of human history
  能目睹我们看到的景象
  will ever see what we are going to see.
  他说得对
  He's right.
  是啊
  Yeah, wow.
  相当有纪念意义
  It is remarkable.
  谁想看电影
  So, who's up for a movie?
  好主意  看什么呢
  Good idea, what do you think?
  《大北极》还是约翰·卡朋特的《怪形》
  Ice Station Zebra or John Carpenter's The Thing?
  双片连映吧
  I say double feature.
  晚餐好了
  Dinner's ready!
  吃什么
  What are we having?
  "再造"泰国菜
  Reconstituted Thai food.
  -带了脱水低钠酱油吗  -带了
  - Did you bring the dehydrated low-sodium soy sauce? - Check.
  -冻干辣芥末  -带了
  - Freeze-dried spicy mustard? - Check.
  速冻糙米  不是白米
  Flash-frozen brown rice, not white?
  抱歉
  Uh, oh, sorry.
  别担心
  Not to worry.
  我藏起来了
  I hid it.
  气死你
  Bazinga!
  你占了我的专座
  You're in my spot.
  等不及做弩弓了 给我找根冰柱
  There's no time for a crossbow. Find me an icicle.
  三个月啊  真是爽到家了
  Three months. This is gonna be great!
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   生活大爆炸
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴