英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《新福尔摩斯》精讲 12

时间:2020-09-27 09:06来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

How did you choose which ones?

你怎么选择受害人

Anyone who didn't know where they were going,

所有迷失方向的人

cause they were drunk or lost or new in town.

或是醉了或是初来乍到的人

Anyone I could walk through the wrong door.

碰上谁就是谁

You risked your life five times just to kill strangers?

你不惜冒险5次 只为了杀陌生人

You're dying, aren't you?

你快死了吧

So are you.

你也是

You don't have long, though. Am I right?

你是时日不多了吧

Aneurysm, right in here.

动脉瘤 就在这儿

Any breath could be my last.

我是活了今天没明天的人

Your only hope, Mr Holmes, bet on the aneurysm.

你现在只能指望动脉瘤一下子杀死我

I'm not a betting man.

我可不相信运气

Do you think I'm bitter?

你觉得我可悲吗

Well, you have justmurderedfive people.

你刚杀了5个人

I've outlived five people.

我可比那5人活得久

That's the most fun you can have with an aneurysm.

对得了动脉瘤的人来说 再高兴不过了

What if I don't take either?

要是我不选呢

Then I choose for you and I force it down your throat.

那就由我来选 再硬逼你吃下去

Right now, there's nothing you could do to stop me.

现在的你可阻止不了我

Funnily enough, no one's ever gone for that option.

有趣的是 至今还没人选那条路

And I don'tthinkyou will either.

我觉得你也不会

Especially as that's the police.

尤其是楼下还有这么多警察

I know, I'm not blind.

当然 我也看到了

Good old Dr Watson.

好样的 华生医生

I underestimated him.

看来我低估他了

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   新福尔摩斯  迷你剧
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴