英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《小王子》精讲 09奇妙的故事

时间:2021-05-27 09:20来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Hello? Hello? Hello!

你好 你好 你好

Hold on. Now, hold on.

等一下 等一下

I...I just wanted to give your drawing back.

我...我是来还画的

You didn't like it?

你不喜欢吗

No, no, I did.

不 不 我很喜欢

It's not very good.

我画得不是很好

I think it's nice.

我觉得非常不错

I read the story, too. Attentively.

故事我也看了 很认真地看了

And I found it quite odd.

我发现这故事很不寻常

Odd?

不寻常

I mean curious, or interesting.

我是指奇妙 或者有趣

I guess I have some issues with some of the facts.

故事中的有些内容让我有点不解

You have questions?

你有什么想问的吗

I don't mean to be rude. Can I?

我不想冒犯您 我可以吗

What? Be rude? Sure.

可以什么 冒犯我吗 当然

Go ahead. What you got?

来吧 你都想问什么

Well, first of all, what was the kid doing there in the desert?

首先 那个小孩在沙漠里做什么

That's very strange.

这很奇怪

No one can last very long in a desert without food and water.

如果缺少食物和水 人不会在沙漠里活很久

Where are his parents? Does he even go to school?

他的父母呢 他去上学吗

Does he really live up there?

他真的住在天上吗

Because I took basic astronomy and there was no mention of life, or children, on any other planets.

因为我学过基础天文学 任何其他星球之上 都没有生命迹象或是小孩

Unless it's true that he came from a star.

除非他真的来自一颗恒星

But that seems improbable.

但也不大可能

Not a star. An asteroid. BAsteroid B612.

不是恒星 是小行星 612号小行星

We didn't cover asteroids.

我们没学过小行星

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   小王子  电影台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴