英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《欲望都市》精讲 05女人跟男人享有同样的权利

时间:2021-05-31 09:44来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Happy birthday, Dear Miranda. Happy birthday to you.

亲爱的Miranda,祝你生日快乐!

Another thirty-something birthday with a group of unmarried female friends.

一群未婚的女性朋友又聚在一起庆祝三十几岁的生日。

We would all have preferred a celebratory conference call.

我们都偏好聚在一块儿开庆祝会的。

You were saying?

你的意思是?

If you're a successful woman in this city, you can either struggle to find a relationship or just go out and have sex like a man.

如果你是这个城市里的一位成功女性,你要么拼命奋斗寻找你的幸福,要么就像男人一样到外面寻欢作乐。

You mean with dildos?

你是说用成人用品?

No. I mean without feeling.

不,我是说毫不动情。

Samantha was a New York inspiration,a public relations executive.

萨曼莎是纽约的一个传奇人物,一名公关经理。

She routinely slept with good-looking guys in their 20s.

她总是和二十来岁的小伙子睡觉。

Remember that guy that I was dating?

还记得跟我约会过的那个男人吗?

What was his name?

他叫什么来着?

Drew.

德鲁。

The sex god.

那个性感偶像。

Afterwards, I didn't feel a thing.

我们完事之后,我就对他一点感觉都没有了。

It was like, ''Gotta go, catch you later.''

就像是“我走了,再见。”

And I completely forgot about him after that.

然后我就彻底把他给忘记了。

Are you sure that isn't because he didn't call you?

也许那是因为他后来再也没给你打电话。

Sweetheart, it's the first time in the his-tory of Manhattan that women have had as much power as men, plus the equal luxury of treating men like sex objects.

亲爱的,这是在曼哈顿历史上开天辟地的第一次,女人跟男人享有同样的权利。而且女人也把男人当做玩物对待,这点跟男人不相上下。

Yeah, except men in this city don't want to be in a relationship with you, but if you only want them for sex they don't like it.

是啊,只不过这个城市里的男人不想跟你发展关系。如果你从他们那里想要的只是性,他们也不会乐意。

Suddenly they can't perform the awy they are supposed to.

突然间他们无法再施展身手了。

That's when you dump them.

到那时你就该甩掉他们。

Come on, ladies, are we really that cynical?

拜托了,姐妹们,我们有那么愤世嫉俗吗?

What about romance?

那浪漫呢?

Who needs it?

谁需要浪漫啊?

It's like that guy, Jeremiah, the poet.

就像那个叫杰里米的诗人。

The sex was incredible, but then he wanted to read me his poetry and go out to dinner and chat, and I'm like, ''Let's not even go there.''

我们的性生活好得不得了,但是后来他想读诗给我听,还想出去吃饭聊天,我的反应就像“不要去”。

What are you saying? Are you saying you're just gonna give up on love?

你说什么啊?难道你想放弃爱情吗?

That's sick!

有病!

Look, if the right guy comes along, this whole thing's right out the window.

听我说,如果有合适的人选的话,这些就都不算数了。

That's right!

没错!

The right guy is an illusion.

真命天子只是幻想罢了。

Start living your life!

还是过你真正的生活吧。

So you think it's possible to pull off this whole women having sex like men thing.

你认为“女人可以像男人一样只要性”的观点是可行的?

You're forgetting The Last Seduction.

你忘了那部叫“最后的诱惑”的电影。

You're obsessed with that movie.

你对那部电影太着迷了。

OK! Linda Florentine fucking that guy up against the chain-link fence.

琳达·佛伦提纳靠着栏杆和那个男人搞。

And never having one of those.

还有从未那样的时候。

''God, what have I done?'' epiphanies.

顿然醒悟:“上帝啊,我做了些什么?”

I hated that movie.

我讨厌那部电影。

Was it true? Were women in New York giving up on love and throttling up on power?

是真的吗?纽约的女人会放弃爱情而去谋求权利?

What a tempting thought.

好一个诱人的想法!

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   欲望都市  美剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴