-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
1. I’ve got my facts wrong!
状况1:叙述事实出错
救场金句:
Sorry, what I meant is this ……….
抱歉,我想表达的意思是······
2. Too fast! Go back.
状况2:进度太快,需要回到之前的话题
救场金句:
So, let’s just recap on that.
那么,我们再概括一下刚刚所讲的内容。
3. I’ve forgotten to say something!
状况3:讲漏了一部分内容
救场金句:
Sorry, I should just mention one thing.
不好意思,我刚刚还应该提到一点。
4. Too complicated! Make it simple.
状况4:讲得太复杂,需要说得简单易懂
救场金句:
So, basically what I’m saying is this ……
所以我刚刚讲的内容基本上说的是······
5. I’m talking nonsense!
状况5:讲得毫无道理可言
救场金句:
Sorry, perhaps I didn’t make myself clear.
不好意思,我刚刚可能没有说明白。
6. How do you say this in English?
状况6:忘了如何用英文表达想说的内容
救场金句:
Sorry, what’s the word/expression I’m looking for? (the audience is always willing to help)
对不起,我要用的那个词/短语是什么来着?(通常听众都会很热心地帮忙)
7. Wrong! Try again.
状况7:讲错了,再来一次
救场金句:
Let me rephrase that.
我换种说法吧。
8. I’m running out of time!
状况8:时间要不够了
救场金句:
So, just to give you the main points here.
那么,我就只讲一下要点。