口语:时光匆匆 好久不见
时间:2016-01-31 09:42:53
(单词翻译:单击)
口语:时光匆匆 好久不见
It's been a long time, hasn't it?
=It's been quite a
while1, hasn't it?
好久不见了,不是吗?
It's been a long time好久不见!
Long time no see.好久不见!
自从我们上次见面好像已经有很长时间了。
A: It's been a long time, hasn't it?
好久不见了,不是吗?
B:Yes, quite a while.
是的,是很久了。
碰见你真有运气
run into“偶遇”
生活过得怎么样凯特?
A:How's life, Kate?
生活过得怎么样,凯特?
B:Not too bad.
还不错。
=It's really a surprise to meet you here!
=What a surprise meeting you here!
真没想到在这儿遇见你!
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来的?
A: Fancy meeting you here!
真没想到在这儿遇见你!
B: Yes. How are you doing?
是啊。你怎么样?
How have you been all these years?
这些年来你好吗?
近几年来你过得怎样?
A: How have you been all these years?
这些年来你好吗?
B:Pretty well.
挺好的。
Long time no see.
=It's been a long time since l
saw11 you last.
=I haven't seen you for a long time.
好久不见了。
Haven't seen you for a long time.
好久没有见到你了。
A: Haven't seen you for a long time. How's everything with you?
好久没有见到你了。一切都好吗?
B:Fine. Thanks.
还好,谢谢。
Hi! It's good to see you again.
=Hey,it's nice to see you again.
嗨!真高兴再见你。
A:Hi! It's good to see you again.
嗨!真高兴再见到你。
哦,天哪!南茜
分享到:
Error Warning!
出错了
Error page: /mobile/?aid=343164&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='343164' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc